Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judgement

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
KingsIsle can't change EVERY spell, and how would judgement work if they changed it?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
gtarhannon wrote:
Lion359 wrote:
Gtar,

I agree if you are talking about someone in 11th grade or above, but what about the other group of players. I read in my gammer mag, that about 35% to 40% of the players are adults. That leave 60 to 65% that are not, and are in grade school or jr high or High school. These are really the people I was thinking about when I wrote that.
There is no excuse for someone that is in 11 grade or above, unless they are (fill in the blank here)..... lol.

Joe.

Hey Joe. I have 2 children in that 60% to 65% range. I have to be honest, they don't come on the forums to do anything other than to say things like "We need a prettier unicorn pet" and "myth rules". You can tell (almost without exception) when you are talking to someone below high school here, and I think you'll find that those posts usually are handled in more of a "kid gloves" fashion almost universally. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the ones to tell the community how broken things are generally early high school and older, in which case, I stand by my last post. Even if that isn't the case, I learned to listen in elementary school... I still distinctly recall the "listening skills" lecture from second grade.

_______________________________________________________Hi!
I am here to tell you that some child-posts do not seem to be childish. Some posters (like me!) are 12 or below and are titalled "Kid Genius" by our classmates, teachers, and school alone. I am one of those people (I know this doesn't have anything to do with W101 (maybe) but it just came to my attention as I wa reading the blogs :) )
Austin ShadowWraith-Legendary Myth
Ian GriffinRider-Grandmaster Balance (failed attempt and am not training it anymore, only using that char. for hatching :D )