Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New game ideas, please look through!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
Well, I was thinking of a few things...:

1. Do you know that cave-looking thing in the Haunted Cave? The one by Stormdrain Tower? Well, thinking that could be a dungeon for apprentices to reach level ten so they don't have to grind to get there. So, free-to-play players can have a little dungeon of their own, and of course the subscription or crowns players can go inside, too.

2. Having a hard time staying with your group members? Have to keep teleporting over and over again because you lose track of where they are? Well, worry no more! (Lol, just had to say that.) Anyway, for players that are in groups, how about putting small blue arrows on the map to show where they are? Like, if they're in the same street as you, you can find them quickly? Or, if they're in a different street, it can show on the world map?

3. Well, on your Friends List, it doesn't update on your friends' progress until you come face-to-face with them again. So, possibly update their progress? Like, if they're in a battle and the lose health, maybe show minus (whatever they lost) on their data when you look on the Friends List. And update their healthand mana automatically?

(I have more ideas, I just have to go. I will update this tomorrow.)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
I agree on the friend map thing that would be very helpful cause porting over and over cause lag for me :( :-) :D

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I like the first idea a lot. I had to grind up to level 10 as a non-member,(i have member now) and it makes you appreciative for quests. As for the group thing, i would love that in dungeons, so we all could be connected. But, the friends list thing would be annoying if it was automatic. If you could toggle a setting for it, then it would be ok.