Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
There should be cattails(A cat with a cattail on the place where a cat's tail is). :D

Survivor
May 27, 2010
I would call mine a trickstar plant.
It would be a small star-shaped plant,
It would be for rank 8+ gardeners,
It would randomly transform to look like another plant,
It would give lots of reagents, pet snacks, treasure cards and gold,
It would also require LOTS of attention,

hope you like my idea :)

from Thomas Lionfist
legendary pyromancer

Even the tiniest ember can become a roaring fire

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
I'm thinking about crystal cactus which instead of its prickly thorns and spines would have crystal shards sticking out of it. this way the cactus does not have to be despised and feared anymore as it will have translucent shiny crystal shards of different colors rather than those ugly spines and thorns.
( this cactus will not look like the prickly bear cactus or the fickle pickle, which i think looks like a cactus )

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
ok i was think maybe a................................ pheleplant (fell-a-plant) as a fire schools plant(like a helephant head as a plant) only that you can get from the schools trees. Ice maybe iceshroom maybe like a mushroom with ice on it or a mushroom thats blue that blows cold wind out. For life maybe woodworm maybe like grow a tree that takes longer to grow but gives more also a worm comes out of it. And for other schools please reply to this message and post them:)

Survivor
May 27, 2010
I think another plant should be HYDRAngeas,
It look like helephant ears but with hydra heads
It drops hydra treasure cards and gold
It breathes fire,ice and storm(like the real hydra)

hope you like it :)

Thomas Lionfist
Legendary pyromancer

Even the smallest ember can become a fire

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
?'d like a crab apple tree like the pet snack.Maybe just a normal apple tree but every so often the apples grow crab legs and crawl around :D also perhaps other pet snacks made into plants to.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
? thought of another one, merrygold as in marigold but its always happy :-)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
cat tails, horse tails,toad flax,pigs squeak,bleeding hearts, bat face, corpse lilly, hens and chicks.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Some names or suggestions I have are:

Lava-nder ( a plant that gives fire school rewards and resembles smoking, cooling lava)

BamBOO ( a plant that gives Death School rewards and resembles white bamboo that when mature developes a haunted face and the leaves reach out to the air when the plant moans or BOO's)

COINsettia (a plant that resembles either yellow or red poinsettia and gives gold coin rewards)

Weeping Willow plant (much like the actual tree name, let there be a plant that resembles a small Weeping Willow that cries, like the disparagus, and gives minor rewards.)

Iris (a flower that gives Myth school rewards, the flower blooms to resemble a giant cyclops eye of different colors.)

Sentience Sage ( a plant for Life school rewards that glows a bright vibrant green and is depicted to omit a pleasant fragrance.)

Tempest Torenia ( a flower for Storm school rewards, the actual flower looks like a blue and purple petal flower with lightning marks etched into them and the animation can be that every now and again a small twister swirls in its place.)

Chill-chives ( a plant that gives Ice school rewards and seems to be permantly frosted while shivering. Maybe a cute scarf to wrap around it.)

Harmony ( a plant that gives Balance school rewards and has leaves that resemble the weighted scales of that school while having an ocre color.)

Pixie Poppy (a flower that seats a pixie in the middle and gives small rewards.)

Thanks for considering any of these ideas. :D

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
how bout monkey face a flower with a monkeys face :) or a cat tail a plant with a cats tail for the top or spider plant a plant that looks like a spider, here are my suggestions thx

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Enchenter. A tall plant with a bloom at the top and for leafes it has vines with magic wands in them.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I think there should be be a simple crop plant, the kind scarecrows gaurd that give corn stuff. If that's too drab, then maybe Dont't Get Us! Corn. It could be all scared and it could duck from dark crows attempting to eat it! Well, there there's the idea of lvl 58 spell related plants, maybe to be recived when you fight that boss or from the quest. I haven't a clue what they would look like, but it sounds good to me, and some other people I know in the game.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
hicupbicus. (hibiscus). Would hicup. likes trumpet vines and Helephant ears
dislikes stinkwee and tickle wee
up to 50 xp, aquamarine or aether, brilliant light

black eye cyrus (black eye susan): Not sure what it would do
High difficult to raise
up to 100 xp, diamond, or golden pearl
gargantum or unstopple
likes burning snap dragon, deadly
deadly fly trap or malestrom dragon
dislikes: dandelions, silver trumpet

tickle weed (tickle seed) likes stink weed, dislikes dandelions and gnomes
get reagent, up to 30 pieces gold 2 xp
dogwood: have head of orthrus.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
What about a pitcher plant it could be a regular plant but one of its leaves has a baseball glove on it. When its ready to harvest it throws multiple baseballs at you trying to get your attention. It could drop things like 5th rank spells from each school . This plant would require a medium plot with enchanted soil.

Defender
May 17, 2009
Well, I can't speak for the rest of the community, but I think it would be cool if we had some underwater plants. For example:

Singing seaweed
Evil elodea
Annoying Algae

And you get the idea. There could be different requirements/needs for them, and the pests would be fish who want to eat them and stuff.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
I would want a salmonberry plant or a uni-corn plant or a glowing dragon fruit tree or a shiny tomaeto plant and last but not least a dastardly radish

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
These are the plants that i would like to see outside my home:

Birds of Paradise flower
Blue Butterfly (Delphinium grandiflorum)
Equadorian Roses
Calla Lily (Zantedeschia)
Lilacs
Giant Lobster Claw (Heliconia)
Silver trumpet Vines :D

I think that for furture houses there should be an area at the front of the house to place flowers and there should be a walk-way or path (whatever its called).

Sometimes its so hard to decorate outside because there are few places that you can place stuff.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
i would want a uni-corn plant or a dastardly radish or a salmonberry bush or a glowing dragon fruit tree or a shiny tomaeto and last but not least a killer tomaeto

Survivor
May 30, 2009
A HibisKISS! It his lips for blooms! Then what about a Bunnyflower? In real life a Bunnyflower is the weed thing with purple flowers that if you look closely, you will see a bunny! Then we have a Blue Bell. Its like the real flower, but it has bells that ring! Or what about PAN-sies? It looks like frying pans! Hope you like it Kingsisle! -Donna Ravenheart Legendary Myth

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
Jumping Cookies!!!
I just love cookies and...
Its a plant that has loads of cookies and the bounce around your home I hope this works :D

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
My idea is a horsetail fern that actually looks like little ponytails are coming out of the ground and will finally, at mature and elder, will be the size of you! It could be in the crowns shop for about 500 crowns and give prizes such as: 1000 gardening experience, satyr treasure card, 300 gold, and even some level 6 reagents like golden pearls or aether.

Thanks so much,
David Skullblood

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I would make a squashed squash, and call it "squish squaash!" Sure, not many people would eat it in real life, but you can't do that here! Make it rank 3 plant. :)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
ryrp24 wrote:
The freeze

A giant tree made of ice that once you grow it and everything and it reaches elder and turns into a ghost blah blah you get really AWSEOME rewards. 10 of them to be exact. Plus it will take about a month or less to grow. And it also be a crowns item that cost 5,000 crowns

1. The tree itself as a furniture item
2. 1,000 gold
3. Maybe a wand of some sort
4. A ice treasure card
5. A trainging point
6. 1,000 XP (garden xp)
7. A random mini game
8. A pet of any kind through the game that arent school based but will get spritely and cool talents based on the school it is of your choice. BUT we get to chose what pet from the list of pets
9. A RANDOM ITEM ANYTHING (not an example: pets )
10. A mount :) :-) :D :-o

Isn't that a little dramatic?