Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My suggestion...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
To give us something to do and give them time to work they should raise the level cap to 80, BUT not give us any new spells until 78. The spells are becoming gradually more powerful and to get them every 10 levels is going to become a roadblock for them. What happens when we get rank 14 spells? They can't go any higher and they would have to think long and hard and disappoint every Wizard in the spiral by reducing and deducting A LOT of stuff. This involves the hundreds of gear with stats and the base stats for each player... OR they would have to be even more drastic and close the game down because they hit a dead end.

Think about it, every wizard can be level 60 now before they even finish DragonSpyre. My Fire is level 56 now and hasn't even gotten halfway through DS. Why not incease the level cap to 80? By the time I finish every quest I should just be hitting 80 or perhaps a little short. Before Celestia came out you had to work VERY hard to complete 90% of the quests in game before you could even get your level 48 spell. We have an experience surplus and by the time the new world comes I can be level 70 before I even finish that one.

They already took the spells away you learn from your teachers once you hit level 42. That was 18 levels ago. Since then you get 2 more powerful spells. Why not make things interesting? Give us a new spell after a 20 level break if they keep up this high experience or maybe increase the level cap to 80 and it will give them time to create new content for everyone to enjoy while we fill the time by doing quests that can easily get us up to about 70.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
The game is not about xp, or levels, it is about the story line and the quests... Yes, some wizards hate to lose xp, but KI has always made sure that each new world that is released, offers enough xp to reach the next level cap.

Patience is a virtue! I know most of you kids don't have it, but it is something that you need to learn. Even the adults that complain.

Now, Keep playing the game, enjoy it, have fun, and don't worry about reaching max level. There is so much more to this game, it is not like it ends once you get to the level cap!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I'm just saying, it would be nice to get rid of all the surplus. If they release the new world I know at least 10% of the players will stop questing once they can't level any further. They either PvP, help friends, or the occasional quest out of boredom. I know that when I hit max level all I care about is PvP (Practice of course) and get all the badges I can, which if I have to I'll do quests to get. Others may train pets and other miscellaneous odd jobs.