Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

selling pets and mounts at bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Some of you guys who are not members and people who are members most people love farming for pets. i know i do but there is just some pets that are hard to get. and this is where the bazaar comes in you would be able to sell pets at the bazaar again. so non members would get some and most of us memebers could and we could sell mounts at the bazaar to permanent or not. it would still be cool who thinks so???

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
eh sorry but there is absolutely no way that will happen. Pets were originally able to be sold at the bazaar but that feature was taken out. And mounts cost crowns so that wouldnt be fair for people who buy it with their actual money that others could buy it with just gold. sorry to be a downer.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I think this is a wonderful Idea.
Here is the answer to anyone that thinks it should be no.

Pets - Pets can be added back to the bazaar. All KI has to do is anytime a pet is placed in the bazaar, it will lose all the training and return it to a egg or
(they can sell them back at the Pet Shop in the Pet Pavilion we give a job to the other boy)

Mounts - and there are mounts they can be bought for gold ranging from 50,000 - 90,000 Gold. A few are the Dragon Mounts and Broom Mounts. So i could see some mounts seeing at the Bazaar or in the Pet Pavilion.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
a better idea why not create a shop to sell pets to
and the same shop could also sell some very low level non magical pets
to those who have little gold.

as for mounts there are some you can buy for gold[like my tiger and dragon]
and some you can rent.

if you must sell a mount the the only place to sell it would be to the old
miner Zeke.
he could use them for the rental business he runs.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
yea :-) you see wouldnt it be cool to sell pets again and mounts