Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mega snack packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Do you like mega snack packs? dont you hate when there only for crowns and you got none? wouldnt it be less harder to pay with money instead of crowns? well i if you do then your in the right place. Because i think we should be able to buy mega snack packs with money and crowns for crowns the price would be the same. But for the money it should be atleast 20 or 30 thousand. to make it seem the same price as crowns. so what do ya think? (wouldnt you like it to be easy to raise your pets with money instead of crowns to get mega snack packs?)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
mega47 wrote:
Do you like mega snack packs? dont you hate when there only for crowns and you got none? wouldnt it be less harder to pay with money instead of crowns? well i if you do then your in the right place. Because i think we should be able to buy mega snack packs with money and crowns for crowns the price would be the same. But for the money it should be atleast 20 or 30 thousand. to make it seem the same price as crowns. so what do ya think? (wouldnt you like it to be easy to raise your pets with money instead of crowns to get mega snack packs?)

Mega Snack Packs circumvent the long road to raising a pet. Mega Snacks are now dropped in the Waterworks by the Boss battles. You will always get a Mega Snack at the end of the battle if you survive against Luska or Sylster.

Mega Snacks are also available from various plants. Prickly Cactus Bears give Crab Apples and Sun Fruit throughout their Mature and Elder Harvests. No, it's not an absolute you'll get them, but it is a possibility, same as with Golden Wheat Bread from the Bread Fruit Bushes.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
but i mean the pack the ones that raise up to like 20 in stead of just 6 or under

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
mega47 wrote:
but i mean the pack the ones that raise up to like 20 in stead of just 6 or under

Both snacks Johnist mentioned are MEGA SNACKS.

The MEGA SNACKS do drop in water works. You can also get them from various plants.

Mega Snacks I have obtained through gardening:
Sun fruit (very common from Prickly Bears)
Crab apples
Golden Wheat (I have gotten these a few times from elder Bread trees, but not that often)
I have also gotten a few rank 9 from elder couch potatoes and from elder Maelstrom Snapdragons.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
yea well i dont like to do planting alot and the waterworks is hard thats why i thought i might be easy to by them instead

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yes, they can be obtained through the waterworks and plants!

Good advice! Although, at one point in time, they were available for auction, I would like to see this return to the game, so that people could buy them for gold, from time to time!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
yea me to but theres also another problem ... i havent done the waterworks because i dont really want to do it that much

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
While having to do Waterworks over and over for snackpacks its annoying, I thought of something, they should let us but megasnacks/snack packs with gold :DDD