Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Point Buyback - Do you lose QUESTED spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I would like to do the training point buy back. No problem on the crowns my main concern is this.... When I do the buy back will lose all of my quested storm spells? Will I need to request for them? I don't want to change my primamry which is storm but I do want to change my secondary. Thanks!

- Destiny Stormwraith - Storm Wizard of the 60th Season

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
damienrz0917 wrote:
I would like to do the training point buy back. No problem on the crowns my main concern is this.... When I do the buy back will lose all of my quested storm spells? Will I need to request for them? I don't want to change my primamry which is storm but I do want to change my secondary. Thanks!

Hi Destiny,

No, you will not lose any school spells when you buy your training points back. You will lose only those spells you trained in other schools.

Good luck!

qbb

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
damienrz0917 wrote:
I would like to do the training point buy back. No problem on the crowns my main concern is this.... When I do the buy back will lose all of my quested storm spells? Will I need to request for them? I don't want to change my primamry which is storm but I do want to change my secondary. Thanks! - Destiny Stormwraith - Storm Wizard of the 60th Season
no, you won't lose any of your primary school's spells because you didn't use training points to get them.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
You don't lose any school spells. You only lose the spells you used training points to get.

Megan

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
damienrz0917 wrote:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36012.ftl#199551

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You do not lose any of the spells for your school. You only lose the ones you used a training point to obtain.

Hope this helps

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I am quite sure that you only lose the spells that you used spell point to obtain.
So you would keep all your "quested spells" like tempest.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
No, you don't lose the spells from your school. Only those that were trained from another school.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
damienrz0917 wrote:

You only lose the trained spells when you do the buyback.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I wanted to thank you all for the replies! That is great news and very wonderful info! Appreciate it! Let me know if I can ever assist anyone in the game. - Destiny Stormwraith.