Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
i had two ideas for new schools: Chaos and Time
here are the profiles i made up:
CHAOS
-opposite of balance
-some spells (attack are 80%):
-Kronos (Lord of the Titans ), rnk 5, 450-510 damage to all enemies
-Darkness, rnk 2, 40 + 300 damage over 3 rounds
-Tartarus, rnk 7, 670-740 damage
-Medusa, rnk 3 (sort of like a banshee)
TIME
-singled-out school (no opposite school)
-some spells (attack are 85%):
-Reverse, rnk 4, reverses the damage done in the last spell cast against player
-Paradox (impossible moment in time, supposedly causes armaggedon), rnk 6, image shows two translucent sundials forging together and when they unite, an explosion is caused, damaging all enemies 550-610

Ill post more spells later, but please consider this idea!
Natalie DarkCaller, Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
I love the time idea! i caqn imagine it being cast now, but chaos? I don't think so. And besides, medusa is already taken! If you ask me chaos is too much like death, but stick with the time idea! :D

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Time is too cool! But Chaos, nope. I think time should be the oppisite of Balance. That way there would be no singled out school, and it would work better.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
and i came up with chaos to give balance an opposite so there couldn't be an opposite for time

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
love the ieda of chaos. ever since i saw balance i kept thinking about how there was no good or evil just chaos and order (balance). but kronos was the titan of time so he should be the time schools spell. anyway great ideas

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
mandyfaye21 wrote:
Time is too cool! But Chaos, nope. I think time should be the oppisite of Balance. That way there would be no singled out school, and it would work better.

I don't think time would fit as the opposite of balance, because they've got nothing to do with each other. But then both can be singled out, right?

And yeah, Kronos should be time.

I still like Tartarus, but then, it could be in death.