Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Boosts Shown On Stats Page

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
The character stats page (the page that shows damage boost, resist, critical hit, etc.) was revised not too long ago, but I think something that is still missing is a little part at the bottom that shows your incoming and outgoing healing boosts, possibly with the total healing boost if you're healing yourself. This would be a nice little addition to the stats page - it's the only thing that I can think of that's missing. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Sure, why not. my dollar store calculator can't handle such complicated algorithms as is put into adding the bonus from my athame and ring. :) i'm not against the idea, i just don't find this necessary. -eli and crew

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Wonderful Idea! This should be added to stats page.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
Sure, why not. my dollar store calculator can't handle such complicated algorithms as is put into adding the bonus from my athame and ring. :) i'm not against the idea, i just don't find this necessary. -eli and crew

Hi eli,

No one said anything about being unable to do math. I'm certain that the majority of wizards can do basic addition and a percentage or two. We just think that it would be a nice convenience.

There's no need to disparage the idea.

qbb

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
George2777 wrote:
The character stats page (the page that shows damage boost, resist, critical hit, etc.) was revised not too long ago, but I think something that is still missing is a little part at the bottom that shows your incoming and outgoing healing boosts, possibly with the total healing boost if you're healing yourself. This would be a nice little addition to the stats page - it's the only thing that I can think of that's missing. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Why not? It's far useful.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
100% agree, or at least I think that is the percentage....yeah, I need that on the stats page too!!!

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
yeah, but not all of us have $1 calculators :P

its a good idea, even though at 26, i don't even have any boosts with this anyways...

-------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably