Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Musical voices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
It would be better if the songs for the worlds had some voices in them instead of just instrumental verses over and over and over and over
if there could be something to like just sing along to wouldn't it seems a little more intresting?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
raymond102938 wrote:
It would be better if the songs for the worlds had some voices in them instead of just instrumental verses over and over and over and over
if there could be something to like just sing along to wouldn't it seems a little more intresting?

well i think that would be a problem becuase:

1. could be music we hate

2. could be music that makes us cry and want to log off then ki will shut down from lost of game players

3. some people i know who play this HATE music (at first i didn't think it was possible)

for me i'm fine with the music when i do have the sound turned on(ussaly i don't) or i i do have the speackers on i have muted the muisc and put on some of my sister's itunes glee music. and then i play certin ones at certin times like once i was fighting this really cocky guy and he thought he would win and when and i had one of my favorite songs on becuase he called me a loser i played a song about the singers and they were bragging about how awesome they were as losers.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
jayrose5555 wrote:
raymond102938 wrote:

well i think that would be a problem becuase:

1. could be music we hate

2. could be music that makes us cry and want to log off then ki will shut down from lost of game players

3. some people i know who play this HATE music (at first i didn't think it was possible)

for me i'm fine with the music when i do have the sound turned on(ussaly i don't) or i i do have the speackers on i have muted the muisc and put on some of my sister's itunes glee music. and then i play certin ones at certin times like once i was fighting this really cocky guy and he thought he would win and when and i had one of my favorite songs on becuase he called me a loser i played a song about the singers and they were bragging about how awesome they were as losers.

XD they could put a poll on songs and see which one gets the most votes doh