Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Floating Land: Sigils next to Coruscade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
There is an instance (dungeon, maybe) right next to Coruscade (Waterfall) in the Floating Land that is not lit to allow me to enter it. I don't remember ever going into that place while doing main or side quests in Celestia.

Anyone knows what is that about and if there is a way to check it out? I have all the exploring badges for the worlds in the Spiral and this one got me curious.

I appreciate any responses.

Thank you!

Mary WinterDust

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Meggye wrote:
There is an instance (dungeon, maybe) right next to Coruscade (Waterfall) in the Floating Land that is not lit to allow me to enter it. I don't remember ever going into that place while doing main or side quests in Celestia.

Anyone knows what is that about and if there is a way to check it out? I have all the exploring badges for the worlds in the Spiral and this one got me curious.

Thank you!

Mary WinterDust

I believe that is for a specific school spell quest.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
That sigil takes Balance wizards only into the Helios boss room, the boss they must fight to earn their Level 58 spell. It is locked to everyone else; this boss must be soloed so friends cannot port.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Thank you. Now I know it's not for ice or life. Anyone from other schools can let me know if they ever got into that place? :)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
That sigil takes Balance wizards only into the Helios boss room, the boss they must fight to earn their Level 58 spell. It is locked to everyone else; this boss must be soloed so friends cannot port.

Pretty much summed it up.

It is for the level 58 balance quest, but it is a little different, it must be soloed unless you have another level 58 balance to go in with you.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011

I just got this quest and went there I cant seem to go up in that elevator thing, am I doing something wrong ? Thanks for any help ! :D

Meggye wrote:

Thank you!

Mary WinterDust