Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Cat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
If I hatch a Krokomummy with an Ice Cat is there a chance I might get a Black Cat?If not, can I hatch the Krokomummy with a Black Cat is there a chance I'll get a black cat?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
no a ice cat and krok will got get black cat as a high breed not sure on what high breed but no black cat.
on the good side if you hatch black cat with anything you have the chance to get a black cat with card so keep hatching with black cats and i hope you get lucky

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
its a drop from lord nightshade (it takes forever to get and takes nine hours to hatch the egg.)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
You sure?Hmmmmmm Black Cat'[s are so epic, but I thought Lord Nightshade only dropped the Dark Sprite and the Blue Banshee.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
if you dont belive me then go cheak wizard101 central and look up "black cat" in first generation pets.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
wait dont try farming for him till when it is being sold because nightshade only drops it near halloween

hope this helped

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
stikle303 wrote:
so thats why i never get it

yea i know it is the same with all holiday stuff ya have to find out who drops what, now i cant say where to get other ones because that will be a spoiler so i will just give a hint

when hearts is in the air go to one in the love falls and use a mythic heart

ok now that it has been a while the answer is go to the kraken during valentines day and he will drop a pet or to i hope this helped

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
The easiest way to get a Black Cat is to hatch with someone who already has one! Check the cat's talents before hatching to make sure it's worth your time and money!
The other way to get it is to wait for Halloween and purchase it using crowns! That's how I got mine and I kept hatching it with my other pets to get the talents I wanted the Black Cat to obtain! I love the spell that comes with the Black Cat!
Hope this helped! :D
PS: whenever you hatch with someone who has a crown pet or hybrid (mixed pet) it's best NOT to use your regular school pets, you would have less chance of getting the other players pet!
Have fun!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Kk!thanks for your help!I've tried for days and days on end trying to find someone with a black cat but I can't find ANYONE with one!Anybody wanna help me out?