Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant find triton treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
i need the triton treasure cards for my robe that i want to craft but i looked in the bazzar and i cant find any if you no were they get droped or were a recipe is plz tell me i really need it.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
JUPITER89 wrote:
i need the triton treasure cards for my robe that i want to craft but i looked in the bazzar and i cant find any if you no were they get droped or were a recipe is plz tell me i really need it.

Triton cards cannot be crafted. You can obtain them through gardening, drops, or trading with others who have them.

There are other posts in regards to this matter, by doing a search, you may find one of those posts that will tell you what plant drops the triton card.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
JUPITER89 wrote:

There is no recipe!

From what i understand you have to either wait days for them in the bazaar, harvest them from some plant, or get them from a boss drop.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
vaneairdbe wrote:
what do you need them for????

At least one of the level 56 storm gear needs them.