Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else fail to have good School Pets

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Mine aren't even worth mixing with. I have friends who have perfect pets, they mostly hatched that way right off. Mine however have nothing I even want on them and to mix even with my friends perfect or near perfect pets just continues to result in messed up pets. There should be a way to completely exchange bad school pets in order to get at least something that can be worked with.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Would you like to meet my 15 wraiths?

lol I do have two good ones though, one with spell proof, pain giver and health gift and another with pierce train, spell proof and spritely. I hatched those two together but haven't trained it past teen because I was hopping for the perfect wraith with pierce train, spell proof, pain giver and spritely, but, it got disarmament or pierce monger at teen.

I guess i should though to see if it gets proof, giver and spritely and then hatch it with the ghast my necromancer is using which has pierce train, pain giver and spell proof.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I have a room full of flamezillas, 23 to be exact. The final outcome are two that have only one original talent. You need to put in the time and effort to construct th perfect pet. Do you need any hatching tips? Have patience and stay focused would be the first suggestion.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
pet list

purple ghost

ninja pig

clockwork

Thomas Dreamcaster Level 38 Life Wizard

Without the life death cannot strife

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
i got so many, and only 2 are good. its a level 48 pet also, my level 58 pets are garbage so far, but i'm still working on getting a good one by hatching.

i do use one that i got from hatching that heals, in hard boss battles this is the one i use. the other is a good all around pet that give me pip, attack, accuracy and a card. very good for quick non boss battles.