Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Storm Spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Storm
Spell Name: Heavy Fog/Heavy Mist, etc.
Spell Accuracy: 80%
# of Pips: 3
Spell Description: Creates a Dome (ex. Balefrost, Wildfyre, Sanctuary, etc.) over the opponents’ side only that would lower the accuracy of the opponents by 25% for 3 turns. This is between the Aura Aspect and the Global Aspect of general spells. It only affects the opponents' side of the field.

Storm
Spell Name: Charybdis (The Fatal Whirlpool in the Odyssey)
Spell Accuracy: 70%
# of Pips: 9
Spell Description: This spell is both an AoE spell and a Single Target Attack spell, though the form of which it deals damage is at random. It will either deal 970 Damage to a Single opponent and cancels the current Aura Spell they have around them, or it will simply do 735 Damage to all opponents. It works like this, when you are ready to cast the spell, you will be able to pick a target. If the spell happens to be a target attack spell, then the target you picked would be the target it strikes at. But if it's an AoE spell, then it will simply deal damage to all other players on the field.

Please Comment.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
icewing43 wrote:
Storm
Spell Description: Creates a Dome (ex. Balefrost, Wildfyre, Sanctuary, etc.) over the opponents’ side only that would lower the accuracy of the opponents by 25% for 3 turns. This is between the Aura Aspect and the Global Aspect of general spells. It only affects the opponents' side of the field.

Storm
Spell Description: This spell is both an AoE spell and a Single Target Attack spell, though the form of which it deals damage is at random. It will either deal 970 Damage to a Single opponent and cancels the current Aura Spell they have around them, or it will simply do 735 Damage to all opponents. It works like this, when you are ready to cast the spell, you will be able to pick a target. If the spell happens to be a target attack spell, then the target you picked would be the target it strikes at. But if it's an AoE spell, then it will simply deal damage to all other players on the field.

Please Comment.

the first spell is not a storm type of spell it is more like a fire type of spell, it isn't like storm school to reduce the accuracy on anyone and I don't see storm using it or feeling much like storm if they did

the second spell hits one on one under the damage of leviathan and I am not quite convinced on its playablilty, the concept might not be bad but I think the damage maybe quite a bit off, also it should stun

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
seasnake wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
Storm

Storm

Please Comment.

the first spell is not a storm type of spell it is more like a fire type of spell, it isn't like storm school to reduce the accuracy on anyone and I don't see storm using it or feeling much like storm if they did

the second spell hits one on one under the damage of leviathan and I am not quite convinced on its playablilty, the concept might not be bad but I think the damage maybe quite a bit off, also it should stun

First of all, why would it stun? It would just be somewhat of another Storm Lord spell just higher attack. I think he was trying to base it off of chance, just like how wild bolt and insane bolt would work. Excellent in my point of view. And they fizzle a lot, why can't they use the Bubble-type spell?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i think wizard101 should make multi- school attacks like this one

Name: Apocalypse
Pips: 9
What it does: 1200 storm damage and 800 myth damage to all enimies and stun for 2 rounds
What it looks like: a city with hurricanes around it tsunami's and thunder.
then lightning bolts hit enimies then wind blows enimies.

Name: Dark Behemoth
Pips: 9
What it does: 1030 storm damage and 1200 death damge over 3 rounds to all enimies and +10% to all damage spells to all friends
What it looks like: A huge wingless dark purple dragon appears standing. then it roars at you for first attack. then it stares at you thinking your not dead and scratches you.