Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I am sure that many people have said this but pet hatching costs to much for the results you get. I have hatched at least 10 times and have only had 2 successful hatches. That was with a power piggle and a magma collosus ( helephant and collosus). It cost a lot just to hatch and there is still even the chance that you wont get what you want. I have only been in one situation where both players got what they wanted (I got power piggle other player got my royal dragon). Why cant the hatchery work like this, and it will allow people to basically trade pets without being scammed. Why cant all the situations be like the power piggle and royal dragon?

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
i agree
only on test relm have i ever hatched a pet and i unhappy with what i came up with what i got i think it was a the fire 48 pet and life 48 pet (want to make shore i dont mess up on the spelling) i got a fire 48 pet and all that money for something i allready had? :(
Keep Posting!