Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Ok, we have a Fire school, and an earth school (Life) kind of a Water school (Storm) but where's the Air? We need an Air school to complete the elements thing! How cool?!? Plus, there would be an even number of schools, instead of 7 there are 8!!!!!

Survivor
May 27, 2009
That would be cool. It could also be the opposite of Balance. Balance now has a friend. :D

Blaze Thundercloud Legendary Conjurer
Galen Moonsword Master Sorcerer
Cameron Duskcaster Novice Diviner

Defender
May 27, 2010
Ice is actually Air, since the Super cold air and water is what makes Ice, you can consider ice as the air school, plus remember in the folklore it stated that the Frost Giant made Frozen Kingdoms in the Sky, so pretty much you get what I am trying to say

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
mandyfaye21 wrote:
Ok, we have a Fire school, and an earth school (Life) kind of a Water school (Storm) but where's the Air? We need an Air school to complete the elements thing! How cool?!? Plus, there would be an even number of schools, instead of 7 there are 8!!!!!

I don't think we need an air school. The elemental schools aren't based off of our 'traditional' four elements from Avatar. They are based on the three... well, 'physical' elements of nature: the earth (Fire), the sea (Storm), and the sky (Ice). The books in the Elemental School classrooms tell more about it than I can. So, technically, we already have air as a school.

Besides, we don't need eight schools; seven is just fine. What makes Balance special is the fact that it has no opposite and works equally effectively against ALL other schools, hence Balance.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I agree with blizzard. In my opinion, for a new school to be created, it has to be a NEW school. Unlike anything else we already have. Might I suggest a, Time school?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I think Life has to deal with something differnt than earth because myth has earthquake .... life doesnt but still great ideas :)

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
I think there should be sky spells.
For ex. The god of clouds could be, a god comes up through a big cloud and he waves his hands around in front of each one of them and ice crystals would for on them. Then the sun would heat it up and the water would boil dealing 100 sky punch plus 600 sky punch over time .