Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Non-carded Pets should be able to pick

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Pets that come without a free card should be able to go to the Pet area and pick what card they want to have. You would pay gold for the card you want your non-carded pet to have and pet specific cards would not be on the to pick list, though stuff like shatter and balance blade and the like would be.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
I think this idea is pretty cool, but it would need to be pretty expensive to keep the game's balance and economy in check. And rather than just saying what the pets can or cannot give you, maybe they can get things according to their pedigree and school. By the way, balance blade should be very expensive because of the demand of it.

Kyle Thundershard, Legendary Sorcerer
"Without balance, there is only chaos."

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
kyky77 wrote:
I think this idea is pretty cool, but it would need to be pretty expensive to keep the game's balance and economy in check. And rather than just saying what the pets can or cannot give you, maybe they can get things according to their pedigree and school. By the way, balance blade should be very expensive because of the demand of it.

Kyle Thundershard, Legendary Sorcerer
"Without balance, there is only chaos."

I agree balance blade should be expensive but tons of people already have balance blade as a free card on their pet so it really isn't anything new. The higher you price the cards the more you weed out lower level new players from getting it, and like it or not the low level old players already have mega pets with cards they can use from level one.