Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Force of Seven(new pets new habits)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
In general it would be 7 new pets, one for each school and also.....A new spell each. They are all brother spells....Related by the center figure but with their strange looks and scenes plus their spells are crazy to say the least. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on my Force of Seven. This one is slightly different from what i have replied by in other ones since balance didnt seem to have that feel i wanted

I will look back at least once a day if anyone has ideas for names that seems relative to what they do and/or how they look since mine might not work out XD.

Anyways happy reading XD it is a fair bit

-------------The Force Of Seven!------------

What would i want.....man...so hard to choose.....(not really).....there is a fair assortment but i would have to go with the most powerful creature i know of. It is one that strikes fear into the hearts of even the strongest of men. On that can dominator with just a glance. I would want one for all schools but Storm since i dont have storm. It would have a card for each school expressing what true power is...(and no didnt say what they look like yet XD SUSPENSE!)

A Couple are harsh but the wizard would only have 1 card in their deck
And I didnt say when or even if they would be made so you know

Comments in response to negative issues are RED and positive are
GREEN in further postings that i will edit given the need

10 Pip Spells: (YES 10 PIPS! Spells give schools things they dont have.)

Balance: The area around everyone chances to a more sahara feeling environment. A sand dune in the middle of the area moves with a blow of wind. The appearance of a Sand figure almost melts out of the dunes Sand falling from its body. It races at an opponent unleashing A massive 100 Damage as it rushes at you like a wave of sand to its prey. After it uses the the power of Myth Death and Life In Auras causing 300 Damage over 3 rounds each aura(total damage of 1k). Desert power is legendary in essence since it can freeze you to death and burn you alive(legendary being Myth as a pun) It then melts away into the wind as the last aura sets.

Fire: A volcano erupts and out pops the Lavaey Friend oozing down the hillside(almost like a surfer) hopping up and splattering the ground with lava... It shakes its head backa nd forth splattering the circle with drops of lava and Leaps at each players twisting and kicks each player with its back legs causing 800 damage to each player also it removes all charms from opponents on the field.(total of 800 damage)

Ice: A mountain with snow on top Rises rapidly from the ground and zones in on the Snowy face in the snow. 2 massive arms erupt from the side of the mountain forcing itself out of the snow....This white figure roars out and looks at its prey. It takes its left Paw and touches you, its power envelopes the body and freezes you in place causing a massive 1200 damage! The player then is stunned a round.(total of 1200 damage)

Life: A forest appears around US ALL(a few extra feet outside arena like bubble distance) A figure pokes its head out from under the tree in the middle of the area out of a hole in the ground. It bounces out rising up on its back leggs bouncing a little like a boxer and look it has boxing gloves with thorns on it XD. It bounces up and punches one two 3 UPPERCUT! The player takes 500 damage and thorns left behind become a LIFE AURA around the wizard for 400 damage over 3 turns!(total of 900 damage)

Death: The area around grows dim, the ground moves as a paw edges out yanking itself up and out fairly quickly its white eyes glow against the black of its Fur(the figure is decaying if alflowed XD). It stands up on its back legs. A evil almost vampiric grin rises wide on its face.... It leaps on it its victim and bites it draining 900 Life healing the caster for half. It drops back down and Casts a Death Bubble of 30% to death spells.(total of 900 damage)

Myth: Walls of Stone fall from the sky with stands and people Cheering. At a gate (on side of the feild it was called on) opens and out comes our friendly down on all fours gladiator! The crowd goes wild! It rushes at the wizard choosen and Slash with a sword, Another Bash by its shield, and finally rounding and dropping onto its front feet it kicks its back legs getting in the 3rd hit. It raises its shield as if being defensive and a 400 Absorb apears on the caster. The 3 hits were , 100, 200, 600.(total of 900 damage)(special for this pet is if enhanced by attack boost treasures or real cards the boost goes to the last 2 damages not the first.

Storm: The last and final one!(that I personally could care less about but here is what it would best be) Rainclouds and Lightning shower the field and around everyone the eye of a hurricane whirls around. From the water in the center a figure forms. It opens its eyes and Stares at the opponents with those demonic red eyes. Its watery form seems to vibrate with the awesome Electrical Power! It jumps at each person hitting them with one hit dealing 300 and then a second dealing 700! It glares and turns away...suddenly showing a more cuddily almost timmid alterego. It gives the storm 700 heal and looses cohension plopping into a puddle of water.(enchantments only give 1/3 damage to 2nd)

Finally the unveiling of this group of 7 scary forces of EVIL!(well good for you XD) They would have a few quirks to make the spells look somewhat more like them since they twitch their noses....have long ears....cotton tails.......and great big teeth....XD yep the Force of 7 are Bunnies! Yeah well dont laugh....they cute and cuddily but i know the evil side of their hearts...You can get a better feel for what the spells look like now huh XD.....Also KI can decide but they dont have to be school only but it might be wise XD considering the amulets.....

Names of them i think might be (Balance: Dune Thumper, Death: Veggie Nawer [yeah the wizard being bit is the veggie XD], Life: Hopping Popper, Ice: Chilling Twitcher , Fire: Eruption Kicker, Myth: Gladiator's Sidekick , Storm: Hurrahare just as a few ideas for names....)

I would enjoy walking around with one of the force of 7 and really i think the spells are killer.....not in super overwelming way but how they should be presented as described. They would be powerful at least a few of them but its 10 pips so would take a few minutes to get it plus only can have 1 in deck.

the drop rate should be like 1/30k from themselves aka new bosses I think they should cheat bad too based off their school and no boosts to any types say 40k life but like said they should cheat bad and i mean bad

The traits and powers i would say would be fairly school based...they should have resist all(max of 10%), attack boost all(max of 10%), accuracy all(max of 10%, block all(say start at 20 and goes up to 60), spritely, pip chance(up to 10%), and card can be obtained at Ancient. Powers could be whatever really...Guess fairly standard ones. It would probably take a few hatches if a person went for the big stats and tons more minigames....oh joy :-( yet :-D would give us all something to do till next level cap came out. plus think of what any battle in the game would be like XD.

(They would also be level 50+ pets based off the power. Yeah LEVEL BASED! cant be like that orthrus....and hurt low level players easily plus as a precaution players with such pets can not join with other players that are 49 or less and vice versa i know it would take a fair bit of hours to code but level 60s should be vs level 40s or less anyways! In fact their should just be an add that prevents level 50 or higher from joining with anyone lower than 50 since critical is well known to hurt.)

think that is about it for my pet idea....XD wouldnt we all enjoy XD

I am hoping no one is thinking these spells are far out of line by terms of power? Anyways i am still looking for Wizard Views... On the whole first Section of the Posts page you can find other clarifications and what not about my thoughts and other player thoughts. I really think they would be good adds.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
Concerns That I'll Address

Blazeb2: Yes Ice attack is high but is meant to be since they do not have a truely powerful one. Damages would be choosen by KI. And yes Bunnies. They would be an add to the Cuddily/Cute Group of Pets

Positive FeedBack

Blazeb2: Yeah it is all nice. It took a few days, but i think it came out nice.

no one saying they like or dislike or maybe a tweek or 2 to consider?....i think it all sounds good but it would be nice to hear what players think....

To clarify a few things i could add a few more lines under each and i am debating if the Life one is good XD....plus i can imagine the balance ones players may think is evil XD.....ok fine ill revise that part a little if players would like it done....

be a Critic......try to trash the dream of these new pets.....what are your thoughts....Maybe they are too powerful?....(The way i set them all up was from a PVP standpoint....there are times strange new spells could balance out the battle again was the point of each spell.....and yes i say i dont like storm....but I do know Storm very well. have taught players of all types to beat me. friends in general of course. But i have a few tricks i dont disclose either and these spells would be a good add vs me XD)

Hope to hear a comment or 2 and of course would like to hear of some names to give the new spells unless everyone is agreeing by not answering saying....We love it LOL......cya all

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
i love everything! except the bunnys. really rabbits? when you described the spells i was thinking menacing forms made out of different elements. but i especially LOVE that you made ice the most powerful school. although becuse of that KI will never put these in. maybe if you made some of them aoe spells and the ice and life spells just hit one person. overall though i really like it. keep thinking and maybe your ideas will be put in

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
Blazeb2 wrote:
i love everything! except the bunnys. really rabbits? when you described the spells i was thinking menacing forms made out of different elements. but i especially LOVE that you made ice the most powerful school. although becuse of that KI will never put these in. maybe if you made some of them aoe spells and the ice and life spells just hit one person. overall though i really like it. keep thinking and maybe your ideas will be put in

Its all just a suggestion from Pip cost cause their power is huge.... The attacks and what they do...and even the damages they do.... KingsIsle could still use them all just weaken them down....if you think for a moment i mean they all have to have such damages LOL KI is the one that would choose the damages. Mine are just what they could do and i think they were fairly fair actually. Not hellish touch

The concept was that each school would gain something they dont have and also that the player would only have 1 of that strange spell in their deck not 2-7.

some of them are only 1 player spells. Balance, Death, Life, and Ice are all one hitters. I wouldnt give all player player types up to 4 per attack and i could make that statement in the Thread just so players do understand it right.

lol have you ever raised one of those types of animals? Plus if they get out they can be hell to get ahold of them XD...but I have been bitten by one and when they hang on....OUCH! Their claws can hurt too XD. Ever since i dont personally underestimate them. I particularly haven't seen a bunny in this you can say is more or less classifed as a kids game, so where are they? Some of the cute pets do hurt players a little but a fair few ALOT! These would join the group of HELLISH FIENDS we call CUTE/CUDDILY PETS!

I didnt say it would be made before new cap to 70 but it would be a great add I do think to help all wizards out in one way or another.

Life gets over time power. But like most attacks it hits only 1.

Death gains an Attack Bubble. But like most attacks it hits only 1.

Storm gains a 2 Prong attack and tiny heal since they have low life but i didnt say they have to have 2 prong just thought since players can shield vs storms easy since they are the only school with no multi hitter. It isnt like most attack spells since its group but they are meant to hurt.

Balance gains Overtime attack but not helpful for hydra or spectral but it could be only 2 rounds for each overtime or just 1 would be ok but of course the damage from each would raise for the overtime damages based on how many rounds.

Ice gains a SUPER ATTACK but only on one player not group. With their lower attack boost it really would be more or less balanced to the other attack types and that was the whole point. It is only 1 player cause most of their attacks are single plus it is powerful XD.

Fire my friend suggested he sometimes wishes he could decharm players or steal more blades. Stealling too many blades i said to him was too much power since i wanted them all to be fairly balanced by power. Plus fires are fairly easy to shield vs but i didnt say they didnt scald or something else first. Like alot of their attacks i made it group because it fit the theme.

Myth....This one was a hard one. It has most of the powers really. I had a hard time with it. Absorb was one of the few things they didnt have so picked that and the part it was a 3 prong attack was cause it may come in handy at that one time in the game it shows up.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
We have pets that arent like other ones in game. Fire Salamander is one. Who knows also maybe the next world may have these types of NPC's as their main people theme. Lets give this another run this week and see if any others have any opinions.