Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass Sell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Would be nice if you could mass sell all your items instead of doing it one by one. I usually dont sell my items till after i complete a world so by that time i have a ton of stuff to sell and it takes forever to do it.

Maybe have boxes next to items so you can check them and then sell items in bulk for mass sell.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
On things like pet snacks and reagents, you can mass sell. I can understand why equipment doesn't get mass-sold, it's because each item is different than the one before it. Plus, not many people would mass-buy equipment, when all they want is one of each, so it makes sense that we can't mass-sell said equipment. But they DO mass-BUY reagents and snacks, hence the mass-SELLING.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
sedcmd7379 wrote:
Would be nice if you could mass sell all your items instead of doing it one by one. I usually dont sell my items till after i complete a world so by that time i have a ton of stuff to sell and it takes forever to do it.

Maybe have boxes next to items so you can check them and then sell items in bulk for mass sell.

The check box would be a fine thing to add to KI, so nothing you sell would be accidental possibly.