Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best pvp moments

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
what your favorite moment in pvp? i have one

1) when i was 25, i played ranked and got matched up with a level 26 thurgist. i thought this would be easy, because i was stacked with cloaks, charms, and sunbirds! :D so its starts with the life wizard starts with:

spirit blade= 35% to next life attack
life blade= 40% to next life attack
life trap= 30% to next life attack
spirit trap: 25% to next life attack
feint:70% to next attack
which ends up as 125% more damage total :O
ok, so i use link, but before i could put it to good use, the life wizard did more then 2200 damage with seraph...

-------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
It was a 1v1 against a balance. Everything just fell into place, and I managed to time everything just right, after an infection sabotaged her heal, she couldn't help but go, "man, give me a break."

It was just a perfect match.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
Easy - My best moment was just after wild bolt was changed, I was level 60 and I got a ranked against a level 60 myth, criticaled wildbolt (with a gargantuan) and hit 4000 first turn.

Another great game was when I was 2v2ing with a myth friend, this was before the CL update and we kept stunning them, mixture of earthquake/blinding light/storm lord, they got so frustrated and one of them said "yep stunned again", in another 2v2 with this same myth friend, they started and had us on the back foot the whole time, but they fizzled there killing efreet and I critcaled storm lord killing them all off.

Good times

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
rupertjames wrote:
Easy - My best moment was just after wild bolt was changed, I was level 60 and I got a ranked against a level 60 myth, criticaled wildbolt (with a gargantuan) and hit 4000 first turn.

Another great game was when I was 2v2ing with a myth friend, this was before the CL update and we kept stunning them, mixture of earthquake/blinding light/storm lord, they got so frustrated and one of them said "yep stunned again", in another 2v2 with this same myth friend, they started and had us on the back foot the whole time, but they fizzled there killing efreet and I critcaled storm lord killing them all off.

Good times

True WIN! moments right there. one epic moment was on my fire. it was me and my friend againts a pyro and a sorcerer. my friend morphed into a cat, which got him killed. you might think that I was done for, but wait until you hear the rest. The pyro tried to immolate me, killed himself, and left me alive due to my high fire resist (about 36%). it then became a heated 1v1 between me and the balance. the balance later does a helephant which only did about 300 damage due to resist. i then proceeded to finish him off for an epic comeback.

Another nice moment was with the same fire, only he was 48 when i did this, against a 60 storm. This duel was a part luck part skill thing because i had a good hand and used it well. He starts with a thermic shield, which get cleaned out with meteor. i then dragged out glacier shield, which he got past with a prism. fortnately i used another glacial shield to save myself from a leviathan. i then began to charge up a huge helephant hit. i did use feint, but he prismed and did a storm lord. just after that, i brung out helephant and did about 1900 damage, followed by the game-winning fire dragon.

Very awesome moments i heard so far, lets hear even more!

Hunter Hunter, Master Diviner in the works