Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please KI! Fix this already :(

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Third topic I have made about this! Here are the problems ever since Wintertusk came:

1) I cannot battle at all! It shows a line where my spell stats should be and when I cast it, it acts as if I passed! I can't see spells anyone else casts at all.

2) I can't see any wallpaper or flooring at any house

3) When I go to Wintertusk, it takes about 10 minutes then I get disconnected! Other places I don't.

Again, this is the THIRD topic I have posted. My second was ignored, and my first, you never did anything to help it. PLEASE FIX IT! It doesn't let me play any of Wintertusk or battle!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
This sounds like a serious technical problem that may not be repaired in the forum. You could try contacting KI directly via their "contact us" section. It is under the Help and Support section on the sidebar to the left.
I also had lots of problems in the first week or so of the Wintertusk launch. I contacted them and the response was very quick. I had to supply some information about my operating system. The problems were fixed with the most recent update.
I hope this helps.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
Third topic I have made about this! Here are the problems ever since Wintertusk came:

1) I cannot battle at all! It shows a line where my spell stats should be and when I cast it, it acts as if I passed! I can't see spells anyone else casts at all.

2) I can't see any wallpaper or flooring at any house

3) When I go to Wintertusk, it takes about 10 minutes then I get disconnected! Other places I don't.

Again, this is the THIRD topic I have posted. My second was ignored, and my first, you never did anything to help it. PLEASE FIX IT! It doesn't let me play any of Wintertusk or battle!!!!!

1 - What Operating System are you Running?
2 - What is the RAM of your Computer (in MB or GB)?
3 - What is the VRAM of your Graphics Card (in MB or GB)?
4 - What is the CPU Speed of your Computer?
5 - What is your current DirectX Version?

For easy access to most of this information, open your patcher, click the Settings button, and then click System Info.

If your computer is really old, I'm sorry, but technology advances and games generally use newer technology systems. People are very fortunate that W101 decided to try to be Old System compatible.