Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

collect item of proof quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
i defeated grub and it still says i have to find proof, can anyone help me out

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Graesyn wrote:

8)

Did Sunken City, and still almost 20 levels later consider it a computer virus in the game ...

Now that you have the "Proof", you have to go see the Myth Professor again, who will (reluctantly) change that's girl's test grade. Then you go back to her, get your reward, and get a nice new Badge "Sunken City Survivor".

If you did once, you're good; If you do it more than once, .... You seriously need a safer hobby ....

8)

Survivor
May 29, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
Graesyn wrote:

8)

Did Sunken City, and still almost 20 levels later consider it a computer virus in the game ...

Now that you have the "Proof", you have to go see the Myth Professor again, who will (reluctantly) change that's girl's test grade. Then you go back to her, get your reward, and get a nice new Badge "Sunken City Survivor".

If you did once, you're good; If you do it more than once, .... You seriously need a safer hobby ....

8)
i need help with the same thing

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Did you quit during your time in Sunken City? That can affect things you know. I really think they need to fix this and, like NeoStar said:If you did once, you're good; If you do it more than once, .... You seriously need a safer hobby ....