Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mastery amulet drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
:Dhi i have found a place to get mastery amulets, also have a question, why did i get fire mastery and i need ice?
can i get ice in waterworks too?
so far i know of fire life balance death found there so is there an ice drop? has any one found it,
why do i continue to do waterworks and get the same gear over and over again i have been there people have gotten some cool stuff
please dont say keep trying its all luck i have dominated water works at least 20 times now i only return for the hope of getting ice amulet and the mega snacks(btw ty KI for those)
also make some more legendary dungeons or better yet a whole legend world
new pets rock
game is better with updates
can i trade my fire mastery in crown shop for ice PLEASE
oh one last thing, this whole four people waterworks thing where people cry for life to go
i have beat it 5 times now with me and 1 yes 1 other wizard and have yet to lose in there so are you legendary enough or are you one of those people outside crying for a babysitter?
also if you think you are showing up with four people and all getting in without others jumping in you are crazy go to perfect realm and have them port dont get mad at us just trying to go
flint silver blood legendary necro

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Fire seems to be the amulet dropped first in most cases.. I could be wrong but everyone I talked to seems to get that drop-- maybe they drop in order or something..

Waterworks is the only place I think you can get these.. Good luck
No you can't "trade" these for the ones you want.. You should just be glad KI gave us a chance to get these for free- that alone is a huge favor to us by them- not b/c they have to b/c i paid for mine- but b/c KI realizes people don't have a lot of money and they are trying to be kind..

So no offense to you- but keep trying these aren't supposed to be easy to aquire :)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
jakehjk3 wrote:
Fire seems to be the amulet dropped first in most cases.. I could be wrong but everyone I talked to seems to get that drop-- maybe they drop in order or something..

Waterworks is the only place I think you can get these.. Good luck
No you can't "trade" these for the ones you want.. You should just be glad KI gave us a chance to get these for free- that alone is a huge favor to us by them- not b/c they have to b/c i paid for mine- but b/c KI realizes people don't have a lot of money and they are trying to be kind..

So no offense to you- but keep trying these aren't supposed to be easy to aquire :)

thank you for your response i am being told through the vine that ice is dropped in final dungeon of wintertusk and i am all to greatful that they gave us the option of dropped amulets. However after 20 plus times i have recieved nothing new from waterworks since i recieved my boots and fire mastery after try number 5. matter of fact i get worse stuff each time, but i will keep at it for the snacks dropped there and again i do appreciate the response good luck in game and hopefully some day i will be able to join you in battle in the notorious waterworks
Flint Silver Blood Legend necro

Survivor
May 15, 2010
dude there is gonna be a new world for just legendary wizards, it's called te next world in the morganthe story arch.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008