Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth and Fire eggs from Storm and Balance Mix

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
A friend and I just hatched a the new storm and balance pets together and one of us recieved a fire egg and the other a myth egg. Balance + Storm = myth and fire ... am I missing something here cause I am not understanding.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
the judgement pet balance has it currently a wild card right now

hatching with judgement may result in different hybrid then noramal one

i don't know if judgement be a wild card in hatchery was intend

William hawkgrove legendary in balance

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
seasnake wrote:
A friend and I just hatched a the new storm and balance pets together and one of us recieved a fire egg and the other a myth egg. Balance + Storm = myth and fire ... am I missing something here cause I am not understanding.

Balance is all schools, remember? So your balance pet has the genetics (if you will) for mth and fire. something wrong with it passing that along?

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I just hatched Balance and Ice and we both got Fire eggs.

What are people getting out of these hatches with Balance? Anybody care to let the rest of us know?

Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
Yes there definetly is something wrong with hatching a Judgment with a Kraken and receiving "another" firey Judgment. If i had wanted another firey Judgment then I would have hatched with another Phoenix. Why should a balance character recive a limited number of pet combinations when all the other schools get some correct form of the pet they are hatching with. I have seen many different Forest Lord and Phoenix mixes so why is there a limited number of Judgement mixes? It's good to know I shouldn't waste anymore time on this.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
How many different colors do you want? These 58 combos are just getting one pet or another back in a differrent color. Kinda boring...

The 48 pets can give you back something that looks nothing like either parent.

At least Judgement with it's "wildcard" genetics can be fun to try out. I hatched with a Forest Lord and I got an Astral Judge, but my friend got a Crop Watcher, which should have been a Scarecrow/Forest Lord mix.