Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting WinterTusk Equipmemt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I bought an equipment recipe in WinterTusk (a wand), but I am unable to craft it at any of my crafting stations. I have tried my Equipment crafting station, basic crafting station, housing crafting station, and card crafting station and none of them will allow me to craft this item. I even tried the crafting forge in the Dragon's roost and that did not work either. I have not been able to find any other crafting stations to purchase. Am I missing something? Please help!

Miranda Mistriver
Legendary Diviner

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
I reported this.

I'm also trying to craft a athame and a ring, the table will take another ring, but for the wintertusk stuff, i cant craft there for some reason.

but, i did report it.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
hey, i did some research.

you gotta go to grizzleheim, when you get out the portal you will see the big house right after the rainbow bridge right. in the back, if you go all the way around, there is a waterfall, to the right of that are some rock formation, on them are bear carvings.

there is also a door, go in there, and climb all the way up to the hammer, and craft your stuff there.

i just did, good luck..

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Have you checked on the recipe to see which crafting station is needed, it is in the lower left corner in a gear/cog and if you roll your mouse over it, it will which is needed. Also you appear to have forgotten to try the GH crafting station, Hall of the Ice Forge. Good luck.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
When you look at the pattern in the lower left corner it tells you what crafting station to use. If you look at the wintertusk recipes you will see they have to be made at the grizzleheim station.

Community Leader
You would need to craft these items at the Grizzlehiem crafting station. in Northguard.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
tEKNIq1979 wrote:
I reported this. I'm also trying to craft a athame and a ring, the table will take another ring, but for the wintertusk stuff, i cant craft there for some reason. but, i did report it.
this is not a glitch. the question has been asked and answered numerous times. there is a crafting table in grizzleheim in a cave. i forget the name of it, but i know where it's at when i'm in the game. you have to craft these items at that table. no table that you can buy will work for these items. please do a search on questions in the future to see if they've been posted and answered already.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Did you try the crafting Forge in Grizzleheim?

It is located behind a large door, between stone rock formations, on the outskirts of the west side of town.

Also, if you hover your mouse over the crafting icon on the crafting recipe, it will tell you the station required.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Aurora410 wrote:
I bought an equipment recipe in WinterTusk (a wand), but I am unable to craft it at any of my crafting stations. I have tried my Equipment crafting station, basic crafting station, housing crafting station, and card crafting station and none of them will allow me to craft this item. I even tried the crafting forge in the Dragon's roost and that did not work either. I have not been able to find any other crafting stations to purchase. Am I missing something? Please help!

Miranda Mistriver
Legendary Diviner

Did you try hall of ice forge in grizzleheim.
it is in commons of grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i just bought a storm coat and there is no way of getting the triton cards need.
this is a lot of money spend and the coat can not be crafted.
please help or return money spent.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
sponner wrote:
i just bought a storm coat and there is no way of getting the triton cards need.
this is a lot of money spend and the coat can not be crafted.
please help or return money spent.

Hi,

You might have to grow plants that yield the Triton card.

Research here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Triton

qbb