Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sylvia Drake Team

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Ok Well i dont think my latest post came in about this. I have the quest to put the crystal on tomb in Sylvia Drakes Tomb so i thought i would gather a grou of people to do this. My free nights i can do it are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So if any one wants to help please reply and we will do it.

Alexander Lionsword- Lvl 47 Master Pyromancer
Time to meet is 5:00 P.M. eastern time
at Basilica Realm Wu Area 1
See you there if you want to!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
You don't really need a group for it. My lvl 43 Life friend and I(lvl 41 Sorcerer) did the dungeon in nothing flat. The elemental schools, balance, and myth could solo the dungeon no problem.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
i needed help with it cuz i need it done fast and plus i dont have money for potions and dude you had life with you thats why

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
I soloed it by myself... I don't like asking for help so I went in by myself and I couldn't believe it when I finally to got to her I defeated her in like ten minutes. Not bad for a lvl 43 Ice! :D
It's not my fault though I soloed every world i've been to because I can't get people to help anyways.... oh well

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i did that quest on my own. i didnt realize you would have to fight a boss at the end. when i reached the point where i had to fight sylvia (did i spell her name right?) drake's ghost i tried calling friends to help but they all told me the game said i was busy. so i had to do it solo and i won. i might have just gotten lucky though. you might wanna make sure someone enters her tomb with you or else it'll be to late

-Fallon ThunderCatcher
Master Diviner

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I would love to! i have already done this quest but i can do it again how is saturday night at 5:00 pm eastern time? Looking forward to it!
Julia SkullBlood level 49 life wizard
PS. If you do have to do it alone its REALLY hard. Sylvia Drakes ghost is a life person and so am i so it was really hard and when i finally killed her i had about 100 health left and 84 manna by the way my health and mana started @ 2546/2546 and my mana was 377/377. Good Luck!
Julia SkullBlood Level 50 Life/Balance Wizard

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
I would love to do it the only problem is I'm not sure if your done with that quest or not so can you please tell me