Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard and LOST

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Hey everyone, Miranda Rainflower here, and I'm in Krokotopia for the first time!!! Yay!!!! But, I'm lost....so very lost. So I was wondering if my amzing fellow wizards would be so kind as to respond with a simple walkthrough of Krokotopia??? Thank you all so very much!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Yes! I love walkthoughs! Muahahah *rubs hands*

The most important thing from Krokotopia onwards is to follow the main story quests. That is the long quest line that starts when you make a new wizard and ends when you beat Celestia and finish the game.

If you lose your main story quest DO NOT PANIC. Simply Google Wizard101 Central Wiki, click on the link that says something like "Main Page - Wizard101 Central Wiki" go to the right side, click on "Quests", "Storyline Quests", and browse around a bit to find out where you got lost.

First, you will go to a very nice place called the Pyramid of the Sun. Do some quests for Professor Winthrop, he wants you to head to the Royal Hall and do some chores for him. Feel free to do some side quests, but don't lose track of your main quest. Eventually, Winthrop will send you off to the Chamber of Fire. Your time in here will be short, and you will be helping out some more archeologists. After you complete the 4 quests or something in the Chamber of Fire, you will be ready for the next area. You'll be sent back to Winthrop, and then to the Palace of Fire. The Marleybonian Military will need your help here. The Kroks are almost upon them, and only you can turn the tide of battle. Help out the Military, and then you will be sent into your very first dungeon, the Throne Room of Fire.

A dungeon is a special zone that many copies of it can exist at one time. Most dungeons have special storylines that you must complete in the Dungeon at the same time (only a few don't, like Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren and the Hall of Valor in Grizzleheim) to complete the dungeon. You access a dungeon the same way you do for most boss fights. You must complete the dungeon, or else start over. You may enter a dungeon as many times as you like, but you only get xp from the quests (if available) twice.

Anyways, the Throne Room of Fire is very easy, and you most likely can solo it. You may want to bring some friends along, but you should be fine.

After the Throne Room of Fire, the Krokosphinx will open up for you. In the interest of keeping the story a surprise, I won't tell you much about the story, but I will tell you what you must do.

Follow the main story line to the friendly Kroks inside, and you will be directed to your first zone: The Hall of Champions. This area is easy enough, just do whatever the old general says. When you are done with that, you will be sent to the Grand Arena. Just become a Master Gladiator and defeat the old Master Gladiator to earn a audience with him. Once you have done that (easy, right?) you will go to the first of 2 dungeons in a row. The first one is the Vault of Ice. You must go around and defeat each of the Banshees. There are no quests (told you they were around :-P), but it's simple enough. Do the puzzle, defeat the Banshee. Eventually, you will unlock the last Banshee, and you can go defeat her too. Then the Krok in the Entrance Hall will have a quest for you to go into the Emperor's Retreat. This one is pretty easy too, though there are quests.

After you are done with the instances (another word for dungeons), you are more than 2/3 of the way through Krokotopia! You are very, very close to the end. You will be sent to the last zone, the Tomb of Storms. Listen to the Icy Ghost, and you will be sent to kill 2 Krok Ghost Kings, and sent to a dungeon very similar to the Vault of Ice. However, you must do the Bosses in order. After you are done with that dungeon (it is called Karanahn Palace) the Ice Ghost will send you to the Tomb of Storms, where you will fight (*drum roll*) Krokopatra! There are quests, and it is a little bit on the difficult side. You may want to drag one of your friends in to come and help you. After Krokopatra is finished off, Sergeant Talbot will sent you to Marleybone.

Have fun in Krokotopia!

If you have any questions, or need any clarifications, just ask.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Defender
Oct 26, 2009
mandyfaye21 wrote:
Wow! That was tooooo helpful! Thanks!

Thank you :-D Was it too long?

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Very helpful dragon dude. My death wizard will try it. I just got through the throne room of fire and so I will use this help. Thank you so much! ~Nicholas DeathShade Initate Necromancer P.S. He wasnt my first wizard but I want him my main

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
hi i am not lost but i need help getting here i have a membership but i need help getting here so please help

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
wolfy9132002 wrote:
hi i am not lost but i need help getting here i have a membership but i need help getting here so please help

you have to complete all the roads in olde town and unicorn way to get to kt :-D