Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
Has anyone gotten a wintertusk pet drop? I haven't even see someone get one! I have completed the whole thing! Here is a suggestion make a giant like Sudri a pet. Then make some Ravens and Bears pets!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I was just thinking the same thing!
I am only in Vestrilund, but still with all the bosses, I would have thought there would have been a few pet drops.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Yeah, same here too, I'm a major pet collector and would love to see new pets being dropped in both Celestia and Wintertusk. In Celestia there are four, but not common. KI, make more pet drops please!

Duncan DeathDust,lvl 60 with scarecrow pet

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I'm not against this, but i'm glad i didn't get any pets as drops, because you can't sell them at the bazaar, and you don't really get a decent price for them at the shopping district. plus we got new level 58 pets. i have too many of them, personally. -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer

Survivor
May 06, 2010
Now everyone who already has there 58 pets get the hybrids and all but what about us getting new 48 and 58 hybrids. Like mixing Ice Wyvern and Helephant and getting Ice Helephant. Maybe they should take these blogs into consideration

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
i dont know if there is any pet drops in wintertusk but guys please help me on wizard101 i will be on today (look at the day this was posted) at 2:15pm (OKLAHOMA TIME) i will be on server Unicorn and i will be in the midddle of the lake in the Commons i am a member so i will come and help anyone fight bosses in wintertusk to see if there is pet drops i will wait in the lake in the Commons for 30 minutes-----40 minutes
my name is Mindy SparkleGem i am a level 44 almost 45 so please come.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
i cant go to celestia or wintertusk but i think i would be disapointing for future students to find out that there are pets everywhere exsept for the 2 best worlds cause i know i would be disipointed if i found that out and i was a new wizard so plese do it for the new wizards cause if you do theyel be but if you dont theyl be :( so plese thatly be 8) 8) 8)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
stikle303 wrote:
i cant go to celestia or wintertusk but i think i would be disapointing for future students to find out that there are pets everywhere exsept for the 2 best worlds cause i know i would be disipointed if i found that out and i was a new wizard so plese do it for the new wizards cause if you do theyel be but if you dont theyl be :( so plese thatly be 8) 8) 8)
i think celestia has pet drops, just not wintertusk. i know i got a pet jellyfish from celestia after doing a quest, at least. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer