Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

runestones

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I've looked all over hrundleford for the last runestone. I found one in the last dungeon. The other didn't take it off my quest. Can someone tell me where to find it?

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I'm having the same problem finding the quest for last runestone in Nastrond. I've looked everywhere in wintertusk but unable to find this quest. Please help if you can.

Thanks!!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
this one is right when you walk into wintertusk, there is a dungeon straight ahead almost hidden behind the scene.

so if you leave the boat, take a right, almost after the right take a left down a snowy path, there is a cave there with dungeon lights on it.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
all runstones are in dungeons, they are very hard to miss, they are always in the background when you are fighting.

Nastrond was the last place you go to I think, this one is in a very hard dungeon to do by yourself down by grandmother ravens tree bark. down that ramp, there is a big door to the left of her if you are looking at her.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I know where dungeon is at, what I need is the character who gives the quest for that runestone so I can enter the cave.