Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I haven't gotten my new death spell and I've finished Wintertusk. How do I get my spell. I'm level 60.

Administrator
Please refer to the Update Notes for full instructions.

Every class has to complete the same spell quests to get their new spells at levels 35 and 55. Some of the new spell are upgraded spells, but don’t worry, you still get to keep your original spell! However, there are some requirements to obtain the spell quests.

Level 35 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “I Know a Guy…”.
1. Being level 35
2. Having completed the quest “One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “I Know a Guy…”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard to get the quest “Thief of Spells.”

Level 55 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “The Spell Trade.”
1. Being level 55
2. Having completed the quest “Su Su Sudrilund” in Sudrilund in Wintertusk, which is given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.
3. Having completed the quest “Thief of Spells” from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “The Spell Trade”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune once again in Northguard to get the quest “The Runedown.”

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
lol.

you must've ported into wintertusk cause you get the spells before you even start it.

go by the bazaar near the boat and talk to that bear, he will send you to grizzleheim, that bear will give you those quest.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
It's kinda easy to miss cause the quests start in olde town. The bear at the barge down from the bazaar. Then the rest is in WT.