Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm need some HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
I am now on my sixth hour of trying to beat Ketil Blackheart. This is so unfair it's not even funny. I am a Storm Wizard and I know we are way overpowered. However, This whole no defense thing has got to change. In this battle the boss starts out with four power pips and the minion three. So right from the start you get hit with 1200 point damage. I dont stand a chance. Seeing as how I only have 2224 points to give. So I basically start with half the health. You guys have really dropped the ball with this and it needs to fixed. This has absolutely removed all the fun from this game. I would gladly trade some storm damage for some defense. Just want to put that out there for all the poeple that will whine about storm power. Or here is an idea give storm some resist against storm. Give us the same resist as the boss that is not possible for us to kill. Thanks for giving me a reason to save 10 bucks a month.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Is there some reason you can't use your Storm Shields? How about your Storm minion?

Is there some reason you can't fight the enemy with a group?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
What clothing are you wearing? There are lots of Storm resist items out there.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
kingurz wrote:
What clothing are you wearing? There are lots of Storm resist items out there.

Yes the storm resist items can give you up to i think 70-80% resist but its at the price of damage and accuracy. Knowing us storms, the accuracy means everything/life or death (literally). :P Anyway though as cologda (sorry if i spelled that wrong ) said you can use the storm shields though? I cant really tell you anything though cause i haven't gotten on since the update.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
If that is the fight for the Leviathan spell, its incredibly hard for storm to complete though not bad if you visit the bazaar and stack up on one pip dispels against the boss.