Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Theory of Worlds

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Upon finishing Wintertusk, I noticed a subtle pattern in the worlds. Here is my theory on the worlds that exist in the Spiral as of today and my prediction of worlds to come (please keep in mind that I know the monsters/enemies in the worlds I listed aren't limited to the school or schools I've assigned to said world):

Wizard City: All Schools. Almost every school has at least one street in Wizard City.
Krokotopia: Elemental Schools and the Balance School. The story is based around the orders of Fire, Ice, and Storm and the Order of the Fang (Balance).
Marleybone: No Schools. It's said by several Marleybonians that Marleybone is a world without magic (even though I'm sure many wizards would beg to differ).
MooShu: Spiritual Schools. The world is based on mantaining the balance between mind (Myth), body (Life), and spirit (Death).
Dragonspyre: Fire School
Grizzleheim (and Wintertusk): Ice School
Celestia: Storm School

My prediction is that the next school will be a Life type world, after that a Myth type world, and after that a Death world where we finally face Morganthe.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Upon finishing Wintertusk, I noticed a subtle pattern in the worlds. Here is my theory on the worlds that exist in the Spiral as of today and my prediction of worlds to come (please keep in mind that I know the monsters/enemies in the worlds I listed aren't limited to the school or schools I've assigned to said world):

Wizard City: All Schools. Almost every school has at least one street in Wizard City.
Krokotopia: Elemental Schools and the Balance School. The story is based around the orders of Fire, Ice, and Storm and the Order of the Fang (Balance).
Marleybone: No Schools. It's said by several Marleybonians that Marleybone is a world without magic (even though I'm sure many wizards would beg to differ).
MooShu: Spiritual Schools. The world is based on mantaining the balance between mind (Myth), body (Life), and spirit (Death).

My prediction is that the next school will be a Life type world, after that a Myth type world, and after that a Death world where we finally face Morganthe.

These are pretty accuarate ideas of the worlds. I believe partially Dragonspyre is death, because of the undead haunting it.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Actually, MB is storm and CL is astral.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
mman17 wrote:
These are pretty accuarate ideas of the worlds. I believe partially Dragonspyre is death, because of the undead haunting it.

I didn't explain those worlds because they seemed self-explanitory. I only labeled Dragonspyre as a Fire world because the whole world is based around the Dragon Titan and it's said that Dragonspyre was the Fire school's place of origin.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
wow i never noticed that i alway thought that they were only one school

and wow mman17 you have posted alot of posts!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
Actually, MB is storm and CL is astral.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Actually, no it's not. As I said, it's explained many times that magic is foreign to Marleybone. The reason there are a lot of monsters who use magic in Marleybone is because if there wasn't, that world wouldn't be very interesting. The reason it seems like there's a lot of Storm monsters is because the majority of Marleybone's monsters are either criminals or robots, and the robots tend to be Storm. Celestia might be the only place Astral monsters are found (excluding the couple of Astral monsters in Wintertusk), but that doesn't mean the world is defined as Astral. I wasn't talking in terms of monster type anyway; I was talking in terms of storyline and geography.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

That was extemely accurate. I also like your predictions for future worlds too!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Here's my theory for the worlds.
WC and MB: generic
Kroc: balance
MS: life
DS: fire
CL: storm/astral
GH and WT ice

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

I didn't explain those worlds because they seemed self-explanitory. I only labeled Dragonspyre as a Fire world because the whole world is based around the Dragon Titan and it's said that Dragonspyre was the Fire school's place of origin.

I see why you would not classify Dragonspyre as "Death and Fire", instead saying it is just Fire because it is based solely on that element.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

Actually I think it will be a Myth world THEN a Life world.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
you are not right.
dragonspyere:fire
calestia:storm
marliedone:death
mushu:life
grizalhime/wintertusk:ice
krokatopia:belence
wizard city:all school
myth has no world

thats my thory of the worlds.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AnthonyV20 wrote:
you are not right.
myth has no world

Just because it is his theory DOES NOT MEAN he is wrong and you're right. Yours, in my opinion, are ridiculous and your spelling is horrendous.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
AnthonyV20 wrote:
you are not right.
myth has no world

I see the mooshu being life thing though i do favor the life myth and death for mooshu or at least life and death but marlybone? Death? i dont see that
and guys would a death world be a little well scary for younger kids? If they do a deth world Kings cant make it to deathy if you know what i mean.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
mman17 wrote:
AnthonyV20 wrote:
you are not right.
myth has no world

Just because it is his theory DOES NOT MEAN he is wrong and you're right. Yours, in my opinion, are ridiculous and your spelling is horrendous.

as i posted be for i do not agree with his theory of the worlds, but it is uncald for to make sport of his spelling

lets just say i have something in common with Rick Riordans half-bloods

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
FireDea520 wrote:
as i posted be for i do not agree with his theory of the worlds, but it is uncald for to make sport of his spelling

lets just say i have something in common with Rick Riordans half-bloods

I think you're just saying that because half your post is misspelled as well. by the way, I don't know who Rick Riordan is. Now to address your other comment: as I've mentioned many times, this game is rated E10+. I'm sure KI will keep in mind what kids of and older than this age can deal with as well as what is appropriate for the game due to its rating. It'll probably look something like Haunted Cave, except x10.