Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I was in the 3 lever part in waterworks and it took me out of battle and i saw nothing and people can see me talking but i dont see anything

Plz help i had to leave and i couldnt get my robe but i was going to get it :(

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
polikm70 wrote:
I was in the 3 lever part in waterworks and it took me out of battle and i saw nothing and people can see me talking but i dont see anything

Plz help i had to leave and i couldnt get my robe but i was going to get it :(

you had a Connection Failure, and when it reloaded, your HUD was down. To re-enable the HUD use Ctrl + G. You would have needed to press go to Commons to be able to move again, but if you ran back to waterworks and reentered, you'd be able to be with your group again.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Talk about the last boss in Waterworks its cheats so much that even a great wizard cant pass it.... what to do what to do... how bout toning down the last boss KI i mean come on you have them cheating like crazy and still have a combined health of 32,000 how are we suppose to beat something like that it doesn't take a cunning wizard it takes a miracle to pass it. I love this game but thats the reason i didn't finish the tower in MB because of the cheating. Fix the problem and there are those that are going to argue that its not a problem but still they don't see it in a regular player eyes. Please fix the problem because it will cause a lot more people frustration than happiness.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Luciferwings wrote:
Talk about the last boss in Waterworks its cheats so much that even a great wizard cant pass it.... what to do what to do... how bout toning down the last boss KI i mean come on you have them cheating like crazy and still have a combined health of 32,000 how are we suppose to beat something like that it doesn't take a cunning wizard it takes a miracle to pass it. I love this game but thats the reason i didn't finish the tower in MB because of the cheating. Fix the problem and there are those that are going to argue that its not a problem but still they don't see it in a regular player eyes. Please fix the problem because it will cause a lot more people frustration than happiness.

Okay, really, no need to nerf the fight!
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161437

Follow the above Link for information on how to beat him.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
The Final Bosses in Wintertusk are easy, once you learn that their cheats are not "Random" but have an order to them! You have to be able to count, once you can count to 4, you are fine! If you can't count to 4, then I can see how this is a problem for average players!

I will give a hint though, if that wasn't enough, you can never go wrong with a multi-attack spell!

The only thing that can or should be fixed, is the fact that a convert is not a trap!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Johnist wrote:
Luciferwings wrote:

Okay, really, no need to nerf the fight!
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161437

Follow the above Link for information on how to beat him.

Sorry, but I agree with Johnist. Don't change this dungeon. If you ask me, it is actually easier than the warehouse.

Yes, the bosses do cheat but not that bad.

There are only a very few wizards I would run Waterworks with and that is because we are friends and know how each other plays.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009