Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Find the Quest "Blood Brother"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Ive been looking everywhere for it, I just can't find it. Connor Dragonsmith lvl 25 Balance

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
You are level 25. To put it simply, you must be level 40 AT LEAST to get the quest.

First off, when you were level 20 you got a quest from Ambrose telling you to go to Grizzleheim. You had to go to Grizzleheim, follow the quest along to Savaarstaad Pass, and beat it. Then, a few levels later, you get called to go to Grizzleheim a second time. Beat the zone you are sent to (Vigrid Roughland) and go back to the main story in KT or MB or wherever. At level 30 you will be called to go to Mirkhold Keep, the Wolf Fortress, and you have to beat that. THEN you will be called a last time at level 40 to go to Ravenscar, the Raven Stronghold/city and you have to beat that. The last quest in Ravenscar is 'Blood Brother', and it tells you to go beat the Coven (main bad guys in Grizzleheim).

Only then will you be able to go to Wintertusk!

Defender
May 27, 2010
mclaughlin12 wrote:
Ive been looking everywhere for it, I just can't find it. Connor Dragonsmith lvl 25 Balance

The Quest "Blood Brother" is the final quest to Complete GizzleHeim, which won't be until Level 40 which is when you can access RavenScar the final Area of GrizzleHeim, so until then you cannot go to WinterTusk

Survivor
May 26, 2010
I'm level 60, I have already been to Ravenscar and now for whatever reason, I can't get back in.

Blizzard49300 wrote:
mclaughlin12 wrote:

The Quest "Blood Brother" is the final quest to Complete GizzleHeim, which won't be until Level 40 which is when you can access RavenScar the final Area of GrizzleHeim, so until then you cannot go to WinterTusk

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
traceylornson wrote:
I'm level 60, I have already been to Ravenscar and now for whatever reason, I can't get back in.

Blizzard49300 wrote:
mclaughlin12 wrote:

I am level 60 and can not find the quest to get me into Ravenscar, I have not been there that i can remember. Any suggestions?