Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI think about it

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
So ever sinced you relesed WT all these problems with player everywhere are happening. Problems are even happening with people who have thise expensive gaming computers. KI did you release WT to early without making sure ALL the bug reports were looked at THUROUGHLY? Are you actually going on and seeing what other people are seeing? So Prof. Greyrose tells us to send a Dxdiag and BOOM! All your gaming probs are fixed when they tell you to upgrade something. But if that doesnt work you send another support ticket and yet wait again for a responce when if KI had released it when ALL the probs were fixed you could be playing instead of waiting. I am NOT trying to be rude i am just giving my point of veiw and opinion.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crystalfiod2 wrote:
So ever sinced you relesed WT all these problems with player everywhere are happening. Problems are even happening with people who have thise expensive gaming computers. KI did you release WT to early without making sure ALL the bug reports were looked at THUROUGHLY? Are you actually going on and seeing what other people are seeing? So Prof. Greyrose tells us to send a Dxdiag and BOOM! All your gaming probs are fixed when they tell you to upgrade something. But if that doesnt work you send another support ticket and yet wait again for a responce when if KI had released it when ALL the probs were fixed you could be playing instead of waiting. I am NOT trying to be rude i am just giving my point of veiw and opinion.

I couldn't agree more. I have sent report after report and receive only a generic response asking for files, which I have sent. I have never received another response after sending the requested files.
KI needs to DO something.
Our game worked fine prior to the "upgrade."
It doesn't work correctly now. At all.
KI...you need to listen and FIX these problems instead of blaming paying...and I reiterate...PAYING customers.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This is to be expected. They could leave Wintertusk on Test for five years, and when they released it, some players would have problems. There's no way to account for the hundreds of thousands of combinations of hardware, operating system version, other software, graphics versions, other drivers, etc., plus all of the various ways to press and mis-press combinations of keys and mouse buttons. There are going to be problems, and the only way to solve them is to have people report the problem (accompanied by the DXDIAG and log files) and have the programmers try to figure out what's causing it. Then the programmers have to figure out how to fix that problem for the people experiencing the problem without breaking something else for others. It can be a mess, and I doubt any online game is immune to it, let alone one as complicated as this game is.