Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cannot find SIDE QUESTS in wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Well i cant find side quests in wintertusk. it is annoying can anyone tell me where some are cause i would like to grandmaster really fast.

Alexander Lionsword - Lvl 47 Master Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
fireslash1234 wrote:
Well i cant find side quests in wintertusk. it is annoying can anyone tell me where some are cause i would like to grandmaster really fast.

If you want to level faster, Grizzleheim and Wintertusk are not the zones for that. They don't give out nearly the amount of experience that Mooshu or Dragonspyre gives.

However, to answer your question about side quests, most of the quests in Hrundle Fjord are offered by the same NPCs that give out the main quest. You might have to visit them later on. Side quests are usually activated by level, but some are activated by certain progress in the main quests (that's why as a level 6 in Celestia you don't get any quests offered).

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
kingurz wrote:
fireslash1234 wrote:

If you want to level faster, Grizzleheim and Wintertusk are not the zones for that. They don't give out nearly the amount of experience that Mooshu or Dragonspyre gives.

However, to answer your question about side quests, most of the quests in Hrundle Fjord are offered by the same NPCs that give out the main quest. You might have to visit them later on. Side quests are usually activated by level, but some are activated by certain progress in the main quests (that's why as a level 6 in Celestia you don't get any quests offered).

Have you actually BEEN to Wintertusk? Wintertusk XP is absurdly high. It is a few thousand per quest (goes up to 7000 for normal fight stuff quests.)GH-Low. Wintertusk-High. It's almost like they are completely different zones.

To answer OP's question, just like in CL, you need to finish parts of the main quests to unlock sides, and some sides unlock other sides. You need to get up to WT to quest there.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
kingurz wrote:
fireslash1234 wrote:

well, my son was level 55 before wintertusk, and now he's level 60 and he's not even in CL yet. there is lots of xp there.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
fireslash1234 wrote:
Well i cant find side quests in wintertusk. it is annoying can anyone tell me where some are cause i would like to grandmaster really fast. Alexander Lionsword - Lvl 47 Master Pyromancer
i was in austrilund last night, and after doing the first couple of parts to the main quest, it seemed every NPC had a side quest for me. -corwin sandstalker

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
fireslash1234 wrote:

Have you actually BEEN to Wintertusk? Wintertusk XP is absurdly high. It is a few thousand per quest (goes up to 7000 for normal fight stuff quests.)GH-Low. Wintertusk-High. It's almost like they are completely different zones.

To answer OP's question, just like in CL, you need to finish parts of the main quests to unlock sides, and some sides unlock other sides. You need to get up to WT to quest there.

Yes, I have been to Wintertusk. At level 47 (the level the OP is) xp is not that fast, unless that wizard either has a group of 47's or a legendary walking them through. The fights are much harder at the level and result in slower xp gain (even though the xp amount is about the same as Celestia). It would be much easier to burn through Dragonspyre, Celestia, then moving over to Wintertusk at about level 53-55.

Remember, the OP doesn't even have the Dragon Aoe spell at this point either.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
fireslash1234 wrote:

your almost 48 once there you can go to CL you will lvl very fast in CL :-)