Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mything reagents is impossible!! Help!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
When I started doing Mything reagents, (a myth school quest) I went into a chamber and saw 3 Death Fairies. I saw that they were rank 3 elites, so I got out my Troll minion. It started off piritty well, until they started to cast things that made them immune to EVERYTHING! After they casted that,they wiped out me and my Troll. I think it's unfair (unless you have life as your secendary school, witch I DO NOT have, by the way).

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
What are Mything reagents? Where is the chamber? I may be able to help you with this...
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Although they're called Death Pixies, they cast Life spells, plus Sunbird and Cyclops. Each one has 435 health.

Their most annoying spell is Spirit Armour, which will absorb 400 points of damage on the targeted pixie.

To prepare for them, buy a Balance wand at the Bazaar., plus about 5 of the 90% Fire Shield treasure cards. Equip the wand and put the Fire Shields in your sideboard.

It's pointless to use Myth Trap here because you don't know which Pixie, if any, will have an Absorb Shield on it. Stock your deck with plenty of Cyclops and Mythblades, and of course Pixies. You might also put some Ether Shields in the deck to guard against the Life spells..

The battle plan is to put a Fire Shield on yourself from the sideboard, then use a Mythblade, then cast a wand spell (the Balance Wand won't use your Mythblade) on one of the pixies who doesn't have an Absorb Shield. If that pixie still doesn't have an Absorb Shield next turn, cast Cyclops on it. That should do about 390 damage, which should be enough to defeat the Pixie, since your wand spell should have done at least 50 damage. Then repeat the process for the next Pixie, choosing the one that doesn't have an Absorb Shield on it. If your Fire Shield is knocked off, put another one on yourself to guard against Sunbird. By working through the pixies one at a time, you should be able to defeat them.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
A: It's a myth shool quest and the chamber is at the royal hall (in the Pyramad of the Sun) FYI

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
It's a myth school only and you have to do it by yourself. Level up and wait to you get humongo frog and then keep hitting them with it. That worked for me.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I waited until I got the spell humongo frog and hit them with it. That worked and I was able to get my spell.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
colagada wrote:
Although they're called Death Pixies, they cast Life spells, plus Sunbird and Cyclops. Each one has 435 health.

Their most annoying spell is Spirit Armour, which will absorb 400 points of damage on the targeted pixie.

To prepare for them, buy a Balance wand at the Bazaar., plus about 5 of the 90% Fire Shield treasure cards. Equip the wand and put the Fire Shields in your sideboard.

It's pointless to use Myth Trap here because you don't know which Pixie, if any, will have an Absorb Shield on it. Stock your deck with plenty of Cyclops and Mythblades, and of course Pixies. You might also put some Ether Shields in the deck to guard against the Life spells..

The battle plan is to put a Fire Shield on yourself from the sideboard, then use a Mythblade, then cast a wand spell (the Balance Wand won't use your Mythblade) on one of the pixies who doesn't have an Absorb Shield. If that pixie still doesn't have an Absorb Shield next turn, cast Cyclops on it. That should do about 390 damage, which should be enough to defeat the Pixie, since your wand spell should have done at least 50 damage. Then repeat the process for the next Pixie, choosing the one that doesn't have an Absorb Shield on it. If your Fire Shield is knocked off, put another one on yourself to guard against Sunbird. By working through the pixies one at a time, you should be able to defeat them.
THANK YOU!!!!!! I was very fusturated about that quest and needed some help!!!! I was also looking for someone who did NOT tell me: "Use this spell on them. The end." Anyway, you were VERY helpful!!!!! P.S: If you ever see me, please frend me! ( But I doubt that will happen though)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
griffonclaw12345 wrote:
A: It's a myth shool quest and the chamber is at the royal hall (in the Pyramad of the Sun) FYI
In that case, I am afraid I cannot help you. Sorry William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
If you have Balance as your secondary school, then GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK(cast hydra)! If you have Life as your secondary school, Spirit Armor Is awesome. If you have Death as your secondary school, Drain damage spells like Ghoul will bypass their Spirit Armor, and those Drain damage spells KILL my necromancer, who has Life as her secondary school, and I REALLY like spirit armor. If you have Fire as your secondary school, Spam the cookies out of fire elf and have a deck that let's you have 5 of the same card of any school. If you have Storm as your secondary school, well, Keen Eye your Storm spells and KILL. If you have Ice as your secondary school, Tough Treasure Cards.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
Attention: I completed that quest! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) But keep posting, because probly other people had the same problem.