Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheaper home items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Home items are way to expensive i believe, at least maybe drop prices by 10% perhaps, i had a lot of money and bought not half my house in items, and i was then broke. I had 100,000 gold and ended up with 567 gold, not half my house was filled. Post if you agree and share money loss stories.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
Home items are way to expensive i believe, at least maybe drop prices by 10% perhaps, i had a lot of money and bought not half my house in items, and i was then broke. I had 100,000 gold and ended up with 567 gold, not half my house was filled. Post if you agree and share money loss stories.

I don't care about price. Money is easy to get. Just go fight for a while and sell stuff.

What I'd like to see is a much larger range of stuff that actually fits in a house. chairs, and tables and a full set of kitchen objects, and so on.

Right now it seems as if it's kind of random what housing items are out there - as if the developers though this or that item was cool and made it a house item, rather than giving serious thought to what stuff goes into castles, and homes, and making objects specifically for that purpose.

Would be nice to be able to shrink some stuff too, such as statues, because some just don't fit at all.

And would also be nice NOT to be forced to snap to grid when placing items.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
wizardMaster1967 wrote:

Disagree highly, because housing items are like, the leisure items of the Spiral.