Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barkingham Palace ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I have beaten Marlybone and I noticed that when you click on your compass it shows how to get to the Barkingham Palace but you can't enter it. So my question is what purpose does it serve ? :-)

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
i know this bugs me so much i always wonder whats behind it?Please someone help us out

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
cs550 wrote:
i know this bugs me so much i always wonder whats behind it?Please someone help us out

If your supposed to be in marleybone you should know this...You cant just walk in and say i wanna fight malistair or something, you got to do quests and fight- sadly.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
cs550 wrote:

Oh sorry, i didn't see you finished marleybone... I see your prob- but have you seen the gate door in the haunted cave? it leads to no where! It could be something like that...

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
well actually i am at dragonspyre and i am a death wizard and all so that door in haunted cave is part of a death only quest but i use to think it went to sunken city as in it was a faster way out than just back tracking through all of the sunken city

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i agree it bugs me as well. this is similar to that door in haunted cave, and the SECOND hidden floating island in krokotopia. i'm not talking about the hidden shop, if you go to the hidden shop and look up, you can see another floating island with a building and a teleporter. its inaccesible for now.

Hero
May 19, 2009
the door to the palace and the second island are just scenery, like the hundreds of house's in wizard city in which you cant enter.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
cs550 wrote:
well actually i am at dragonspyre and i am a death wizard and all so that door in haunted cave is part of a death only quest but i use to think it went to sunken city as in it was a faster way out than just back tracking through all of the sunken city

so what is behind it anyway?

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
cs550 wrote:

so what is behind it anyway?

There isn't really anything behind it. A wraith pops up in front of the gate and tells the Death student that they are worthy for a spell.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I have beaten Dragonspyre and I still can't get in. I'm not sure but I think you can get in after you beat kensington park, which i can't do with all grandmasters including myself. Good thing it's not a Marleybone story quest!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009