Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses and more bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Has anyone else noticed how Wintertusk is almost all fighting bosses. Atleast it is right now. i am about halfway through WT and i have fought so many bosses. does anyone else fell this way?

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
and? that's a good thing more drops more coins and who doesn't love fighting bosses

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Dillon7265 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how Wintertusk is almost all fighting bosses. Atleast it is right now. i am about halfway through WT and i have fought so many bosses. does anyone else fell this way?

Face it, Wintertusk is not designed to be an easy area to run through. It's designed to be a challenging area for high level players. Boss fights are part of that challenge. It gives us a place where we can go cast the heavy duty, high level spells and not over power the rest of the players with them.

Boss fights are also where you're going to find all the good gear and other drops.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Guys i am not complaining, I am just making a statement, so dont see it like a complaint like most people do. I dont find Wintertusk very hard anyways. And i do enjoy the drops.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
I wouldn't mind Bosses if they weren't mostly ice and i never thought about using pierce treasure cards.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Dogempire wrote:
I wouldn't mind Bosses if they weren't mostly ice and i never thought about using pierce treasure cards.

ya, like in Nastrond almost all the bosses are ice and monsters