Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

um what??

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI

Ok I just hatched with my daughter. I have the level 58 balance pet and she had the level 58 life pet and some how she got a jade egg scarecrow.. What????

ellie

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI

Ok I just hatched with my daughter. I have the level 58 balance pet and she had the level 58 life pet and some how she got a jade egg scarecrow.. What????

ellie

the answer is: a life scarecrow

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
There seems to be a bug in the system regarding hatching with Judgement Pets. So far as I've seen, mainly Judgement Pet owners get Judgement Hybrids where as everyone else gets a RANDOM hybrid of their own school or a different school pet.

Forest Lord + Scarecrow = Crop Watcher (Jade Egg, Scarecrow card)
Forest Lord + Judgement = Astral Judge (Jade Egg, Judge card)
Forest Lord + Ice Wyvern = Forest Crawler (Jade Egg, Wyvern card)
Forest Lord + Humongofrog = Wendigo (Myth Egg, Forest Lord card)
Forest Lord + Phoenix = Inferno Beast (Radiant Egg, Forest Lord card)
Forest Lord + Kraken = Cloud Beast (Maelstrom Egg, Forest Lord card)

I don't know why non balance wizards get a random hybrid instead of the proper Fiery Judge / Astral Judge they should be getting.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI Ok I just hatched with my daughter. I have the level 58 balance pet and she had the level 58 life pet and some how she got a jade egg scarecrow.. What???? ellie
balance pet seems to be giving the opposite school pet of what you're hatching with. hatch a life pet with it, you get a death pet. fire pet with judgement seems to be giving ice pets, etc... that sounds like a balance thing to do. i think it's cool that it does that, personally. it sounds intentional and quite clever. -eli and crew

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
if you hatch with judgment you will get a random egg, idk why but it just happens...

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
balance pet seems to be giving the opposite school pet of what you're hatching with. hatch a life pet with it, you get a death pet. fire pet with judgement seems to be giving ice pets, etc... that sounds like a balance thing to do. i think it's cool that it does that, personally. it sounds intentional and quite clever. -eli and crew

Nice find! You might be right.

Travis Smith
PyroScientist

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
MILANUP1 wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
Nice find! You might be right. Travis Smith PyroScientist
thanks. :) anyone reading this who agrees, please spread the word about hatching with judgement so that people can stop posting about this like it's some kind of glitch. -eli and crew

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
MILANUP1 wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
Nice find! You might be right. Travis Smith PyroScientist
thanks. :) anyone reading this who agrees, please spread the word about hatching with judgement so that people can stop posting about this like it's some kind of glitch. -eli and crew

wierd i just hatched a judgement pet with my scarecrow pet and i got a jade egg with a scarecrow card. i don't yet know what i will get but either way i am excited!

Caitlin Dusk lvl 60 death

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Administrator
ericp13 wrote:
last 3 times i have hatched judgement i havent gotten an egg .... i got nothing

ericp13, I answered your previous post on this - please do not create duplicate posts.

You have 5 eggs in your bank.

When your backpack is full, new items will go directly in to your bank.

community@wizard101.com