Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big glitch in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Ok so i am in the quest where you have to defeat a Sorrow Whisperer and collect the Sprectal Key in village of sorrow in Mooshu. But every time I try to fight a Sorrow Whisperer it glitches and takes me to another area to fight another enemy and one whisperer. But every time I beat them I don't get the key. This has happened to my friend too. Please go check it out and tell me if that happens to you. Please somebody help me or fix the problem because it is preventing me and others from moving on.

-Morgrim DarkGiver
-lvl 40 master diviner

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
wizgoner123 wrote:
Ok so i am in the quest where you have to defeat a Sorrow Whisperer and collect the Sprectal Key in village of sorrow in Mooshu. But every time I try to fight a Sorrow Whisperer it glitches and takes me to another area to fight another enemy and one whisperer. But every time I beat them I don't get the key. This has happened to my friend too. Please go check it out and tell me if that happens to you. Please somebody help me or fix the problem because it is preventing me and others from moving on.

-Morgrim DarkGiver
-lvl 40 master diviner

It happened with me too, but i get the key, but takes a lot. Now my problem is other. When i try to enter in the house in Village of Sorrow i don't enter! This is my quest (main quest) and i want go to DS! It's not my only one trouble. When i am in WT i see some weird colors and i don't know what to do. Kingsisle, please, fix these troubles! :(

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
yep they need to fix mooshu maps asap i am getting pulled all over the maps in beggining of villiage of sorrow

this is by far the worst patch with errors and glitches ive seen in a long time.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I second that. The glitch took me and my friend all over the map in Village of sorrow last night. We would zoom right through the woods and everything and end up were we dont wanna be. When are they gonna fix this?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I just had the same thing happen. I should have been fighting two of the spectral whisperers and instead got pulled through woods and fences to battle one of the 'ghosts' and one of the tree dudes.
This is really annoying. I wish KI would pay attention and fix all these problems.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Grimely wrote:
Is it possible that's what Spectral Wisperers are supposed to do?

No, this was a glitch and has since been fixed.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010