Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fire boosting on life

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
im not sure if its a bug or somthing new but when im on my fire and im fighting life types in WT i get a boost when i do fire magic as far as i know fire gets a boost from hitting ice type monsters.

just thought i let you guys know, if this is part of the plan then i love it if not then take your time to fix it :)

Historian
May 01, 2010
sagehyuuga wrote:
im not sure if its a bug or somthing new but when im on my fire and im fighting life types in WT i get a boost when i do fire magic as far as i know fire gets a boost from hitting ice type monsters.

just thought i let you guys know, if this is part of the plan then i love it if not then take your time to fix it :)

no, i dont think its a bug, it was in cl too, you know.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
In Celestia the boosts are different. I'm assuming they did the same for Wintertusk. It's not a glitch.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I don't have a fire mage, but it is good to know. i found my myth spells were boosting against ice creatures in celestia and wintertusk and was wondering where it came from. are there other schools with these surprise boosts? -eli and crew