Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lovin' the Patch!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I would just like to comment saying that the new patch that came out with Wintertusk is amazing! It fixed some stuff that made me question KI's seriousness in the game... COUGH ice colossus COUGH....I don't know what all has been fixed but I know some big ones are:

1) Ice Colossus does correct damage! :))))) its a good day for ice wizards!

2) They fixed Rebirth's animation making it slower and showing the tree giving us Spirit Armor.

3) The tabs in the crowns shop are more detailed. (Thank you KI :') )

4) Stunning somebody doesn't give the opponent four different stun blocks it gives the one sun bock that can be used four times.

5) Anybody know of anything else that was fixed? I was only able to play a little in the past few days so idk all the updates! :'(

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
where should i start

1. earthquake nolonger gets rid of stunblock thus no more chain stunners(been saying that for years)
2. link got an upgrade for fire wizards (was alwasy my fav spell)
3. life wizards got a pet thats give a sweet card( not that i didnt love satyr but you know what i mean)
4. earthquake is super fast not taking all day lol
5. showing us that bosses are immune to sun and not making it looked like they are stunned only turns out they still attack
6. crafting is way worth it now :)
7.wand stitching (i think is the best yet)
8. the spell link now hits then does over time damage
9.show your offline to firends(some times you just want to farm alone)
thats all i can think of right now

Hunter ashgem lvl 60 life
"life of the party"
Flint stone lvl 60 fire
" 3 turns later and it still hurts"

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009

Hunter ashgem lvl 60 life
"life of the party"
Flint stone lvl 60 fire
" 3 turns later and it still hurts"
LOL hilarious! You just made my day!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love the new life spell! It's exactly what I wanted, a way to get rid of the DOT'S! I've used it quite a bit today! Love it! Love it! Love it!!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
19Quin wrote:

2) They fixed Rebirth's animation making it slower and showing the tree giving us Spirit Armor.

yes, but now it's too slow and the camera stays pointed at the very last person that was healed, so you watch nothing for several seconds as it puts spirit armor on all the other people.

it's much better, but it still needs work.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009

yes, but now it's too slow and the camera stays pointed at the very last person that was healed, so you watch nothing for several seconds as it puts spirit armor on all the other people.

it's much better, but it still needs work.

I agree i myself am not life( I'm Ice), but many of myfriends are so I get to see rebirth a lot and I definitly agree that you should be able to see EVERYBODY get Spirit Armor.