Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deck nicnames

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2010
I dont know if this has ben brought up but it wold be cool if we could give decks a side name so if i build one for a specific purpose i dont have to figure out witch one is what

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
malefacter wrote:
I dont know if this has ben brought up but it wold be cool if we could give decks a side name so if i build one for a specific purpose i dont have to figure out witch one is what

I touched upon this months ago.

It would be very helpful if we could have a list of nick names to choose for our decks, especially for players who use multiple decks for different situations.

Deck 1 for fighting whatever element boss
deck 2 for PvP
Deck 3 for groups
etc,

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
malefacter wrote:
awesome idea! each of my characters has between 2 and 5 different decks, each prepared for different situations. if i could name them, it would really help avoid my infamous phrases of 'i have the wrong shields and no prisms in this deck! oops!' then i just need a reminder to have the right amulet equipped for that deck... -eli and crew

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
malefacter wrote:

While I can understand your idea here since I carry 3 decks myself but mine are all different decks for that reason. My battle deck is the celestia deck my healing is the 64 card life deck and my PvP deck is the 60 card life deck.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
malefacter wrote:

I second, third, forth, and fifth that. I really want to be able to give my deck, AND my equipment special names.

I have several sets of equipment for fighting with - some resist this school, some that. I'd like to be able to label them so I don't accidently sell them and can tell what they are at a glance.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
that would be knida neat have one for pvp have one for farming or card making one for heals, hmm that would be a quite a useful thing to have. good idea

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
It would be easier because I sometimes get the same decks again and I have to watch which ones I get rid of. Right now most of my wizards have 3 decks.
One is a mixed deck for most battles.
One is a main school deck and the other is the secondary school deck. That way if my life is fighting life I have to use the second school deck.

Survivor
May 28, 2010
you should be able to name them what you want because your the only one to see it