Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

poly spells for crafting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
man i just did a bunch of work fornothing with the new update i lvl crafting up with my ice who is lvl 30's and is on the grandmaster quest to make the necklace and i just got all the matts for it but the poly spells and now you have to be lvl 55 to buy it and its no longer up for trade, looks like this quest is harder then i thought -_-

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
sagehyuuga wrote:
man i just did a bunch of work fornothing with the new update i lvl crafting up with my ice who is lvl 30's and is on the grandmaster quest to make the necklace and i just got all the matts for it but the poly spells and now you have to be lvl 55 to buy it and its no longer up for trade, looks like this quest is harder then i thought -_-
you apparently can get into the floating land in celestia if you have that quest. there is a guy who sells the recipe for treant treasure card in the floating land, near tvpa tau or whatever that guy's name is. i don't know if it has a level restriction but i think i was able to craft it at level 49.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
omg you sir are a life saver i thought all hope was lost, the trents take 1 goldne pearl to made but its the only way, ty so so much for the info

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
[you apparently can get into the floating land in celestia if you have that quest. there is a guy who sells the recipe for treant treasure card in the floating land, near tvpa tau or whatever that guy's name is. i don't know if it has a level restriction but i think i was able to craft it at level 49.

You are truly a one of a kind "I know a guy".
ty soooo much
Also my daughter got a Golden Pearl of her magma peas i gifted her, :D but I didn't get one off mine. :?