Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heck Hound Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
How do you get the Heck Hound card? My friend said you get it when you get the pet, but I bought the pet and I didn't get the card. Help.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cuzy2000 wrote:
How do you get the Heck Hound card? My friend said you get it when you get the pet, but I bought the pet and I didn't get the card. Help.

Your friend was incorrect. The heck hound pet doesn't come with a card. (anytime a pet comes with a card, it is shown in the stats you should check before purchasing) The heck hound spell is earned through the fire school, for fire students only. You can purchase the heck hound treasure card in the bazaar. It's not cheap.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
cuzy2000 wrote:

First off you dont get the pet with the card. You have to be a fire wizard, it is a fire school only spell not counting treasure cards. you will learn it from the fire school teacher.

Historian
May 01, 2010
cuzy2000 wrote:

if you are fire, you get it at lvl 18, falmea will call you, you also can get the treasure version. (i still think the heckhound pet should have a heckhound talent, but wont waste your pips, just make it a set amount)

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
There's also a piece of "crown" gear you can buy in Marleybone that has a heckhound card, but coming from Marleybone, it's really low-level gear.
I don't remember if it's a robe or a hat, check the shops if you really want it.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Like alot of people said you get it at 18 for fire wizards ONLY. its a cool spell that i really enjoy using.

Justin Hawkflame
lvl 18 pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
cuzy2000 wrote:

you mean the ones from Krokotopia? if it is, then there isn't a heckhound card. i have a heckhound and it doesn't give anything

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
cuzy2000 wrote:

Your friend was incorrect. The heck hound pet doesn't come with a card. (anytime a pet comes with a card, it is shown in the stats you should check before purchasing) The heck hound spell is earned through the fire school, for fire students only. You can purchase the heck hound treasure card in the bazaar. It's not cheap.
Well, (to the person who asked the question) are you new?

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010

First off you dont get the pet with the card. You have to be a fire wizard, it is a fire school only spell not counting treasure cards. you will learn it from the fire school teacher.

you have to be at level 18 and be fire

Cameron Giantcaster lvl 53 myth :)