Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can i get my scarecrow pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
hey guys, i wanted to know how i can get my scarecrow pet, i am level 60 i beat GH and am in WT right now. the ice teacher said i had to beat the quest ''Nordrilund Exposure'' in GH. this has to be a sidequest because i beat the Gh storyline. can someone tell me where i can get this quest.

Thanks, Dylan Death level 60 Necromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's a quest given for the level 58 pet for various schools, and it isn't accessible to those who don't need it. You should probably head in the direction of your quest arrow.

Defender
May 27, 2010
Correction: The Quest "Nordrilund Exposure" is Located in the Final Area before the Final Dungeon in WinterTusk, it's a Quest given by Grandmother Raven, once you complete that Quest, head over to whatever School you are and talk to your Professor
NOTE: Your Professor does not give you a notification to see him/her

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dillon7265 wrote:
hey guys, i wanted to know how i can get my scarecrow pet, i am level 60 i beat GH and am in WT right now. the ice teacher said i had to beat the quest ''Nordrilund Exposure'' in GH. this has to be a sidequest because i beat the Gh storyline. can someone tell me where i can get this quest.

In case you still need help on this, there is a post in this same section of the Message Boards from Prof. Greyrose called "Detailed Instructions for Spell & Pet Quests".

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Blizzard49300 wrote:
Correction: The Quest "Nordrilund Exposure" is Located in the Final Area before the Final Dungeon in WinterTusk, it's a Quest given by Grandmother Raven, once you complete that Quest, head over to whatever School you are and talk to your Professor

Aw man, they did put it at almost the end of Wintertusk. *sigh*
Honestly, almost completing the new world, then getting a pet isn't going to keep people here. How disappointing that KI thinks we legendary wizards will hang around just to train a new pet.

Defender
May 12, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
Blizzard49300 wrote:

Aw man, they did put it at almost the end of Wintertusk. *sigh*
Honestly, almost completing the new world, then getting a pet isn't going to keep people here. How disappointing that KI thinks we legendary wizards will hang around just to train a new pet.

I'm not big on WT. It's long and kind of annoying to finish. That's going to take me a while.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
you must be a death level 58 and gotten the level 48 pet as well.
hope that helped :-D :-D :-D

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Dillon7265 wrote:

You should be able to get it fro your teacher.
Go and see if she has a "!" over her head.