Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

there are still holes in WT!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Hi i would like to tell KI that there are still some spots in WT where there are flashing lights and colors like in test realm which make it hard to see.

Administrator
Thank you for the information, however to properly assess why you are seeing this we need more information from you:

Please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.

Please send us:
->the account name
->the character name affected
->as much information about what you encountered as you can
->where possible, your DxDiag file (see below)

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your credit card information
The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

What is a DxDiag?
A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 11, 2009
Wintertusk still has its spots where you cant see, and i'm not sure if it is only me, but i can't see Grandmother Raven, just the dome thing she is suppose to be in, it happened in the test realm too. I would like to see what she looks like in the game :?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crystalfiod2 wrote:
Hi i would like to tell KI that there are still some spots in WT where there are flashing lights and colors like in test realm which make it hard to see.

This is not a user issue, as the Professor seems to think. This has happened all day, to many, many people. One work around is to switch realms. Hard to do mid-duel.
Several people I was battling with were battling 'blind.'
I also noted that since my life/spirited minotaur's card was changed, I get a blind spot whenever I use the spell.
Again, this is a KI error and needs to be addressed. This is not a user issue since it is so widespread and prevalent.
thanks!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
crystalfiod2 wrote:

This is not a user issue, as the Professor seems to think. This has happened all day, to many, many people. One work around is to switch realms. Hard to do mid-duel.
Several people I was battling with were battling 'blind.'
I also noted that since my life/spirited minotaur's card was changed, I get a blind spot whenever I use the spell.
Again, this is a KI error and needs to be addressed. This is not a user issue since it is so widespread and prevalent.
thanks!

Just because it happens to multiple people, doesn't mean it is on KI's end. There just might be a lot of people with the same computer setup. KI needs to know the technical details of each person's computer to tell them what settings or directions to take to make Wizard 101 work better on their computer.

Additionally, there is a huge load of activity on the servers right now with the release of Wintertusk. Some computers and internet connections may not be able to display graphics properly with bits of data coming in slower than normal. Again, KI needs to know who is getting affected more than others.